Grade Shop......

#1OotarionPosted 12/13/2009 8:53:17 PM
Are you freaken serious........in order to carry over all that i have obtained.....i have to buy it? What.....the....*CENSORED*
#2chaosinuyashaPosted 12/14/2009 1:34:51 AM
Is this your first Tales of game? They've been doing that for as long as there have been tales games
---
Operator: We're sorry this sig can't be seen as typed please log-off and try again later. Thank You.
#3Ecclesiastes273Posted 12/14/2009 5:24:15 AM
Very Hard/Unknown Mode, Cheagle Woods, Dice.

Grade's not too hard to come by.
#4steen_cloudPosted 12/14/2009 5:35:00 AM
They've been doing that for as long as there have been tales games

Not really. I don't recall ToD having it, and I can't imagine some others having it as well.
#5emeraldfusion84Posted 12/14/2009 9:05:30 AM
I believe the first Tales to have a Grade shop in the USA was Tales of Symphonia. However, Tales of Eternia I think was the first one to have Unknown unlockable after you beat the game. But its been a while since I've played it.
#6Judqement8Posted 12/14/2009 10:04:21 AM

Are you freaken serious........in order to carry over all that i have obtained.....i have to buy it? What.....the....*CENSORED*

I lol'd

---
Well...duh. It's like a cookie without milk.
#7SomeCrazyGuyPosted 12/14/2009 11:02:05 AM
Yeah, it's not that big of a deal, in fact, I'd say the fact that I can't transfer and get every bonus right away has been a major reason why I've been able to enjoy this game so much... My only real complaint is that, now on my fourth run, it's boring as hell with 10x Experience, starting with over 10,000,000 Gald, all Techs, all AD Skills, and so on - this is in contrast to the last run I did, where I had only 2x Experience and had one hell of a time with bosses in Very Hard mode (Unknown mode for some bosses as I approached Endgame). I hate grinding, so I never cared to try getting every Grade Shop option from my first playthrough.
---
---
•••••••••• "Pfft, socializing... What's with that? That fad will never last." ~ Kabutroid •••••••••• ••• Š¤M€ĮŽåžŸđÚ˙ •••
#8chaosinuyashaPosted 12/14/2009 8:51:48 PM

Not really. I don't recall ToD having it, and I can't imagine some others having it as well.

Phantasia had something like a Grade shop. I could be wrong though.
---
Operator: We're sorry this sig can't be seen as typed please log-off and try again later. Thank You.
#9SieKensouPosted 12/15/2009 9:17:18 AM
not the original phantasia though.... i don't think there was anyhting about grade in it at all... perhaps in the rereleases of it, maybe.... i don't know though..i still haven't completed phantasia... (only have it for snes... though... rom... it's a great game but always end up stalling around the same point because of other games taking over the time slot...)
#10Ootarion(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2009 5:28:04 PM
Its not my first but im awefully baffled by it, ive been playing the game on my first file befor beating Van so i could obtain more points, but does that work or do you only get points by killing bosses or is that also factored in from the mobs i kill?