Repair Fonbot on Meggiora Highlands is the toughest enemy in this game

#1gildedtalonPosted 4/22/2010 9:40:37 PM
I've finally finished Unknown Mode. Nebilim fight is not hard, just long, same with the cameo battle in the coliseum
---
Lu Bu: "Are there no more who can challenge me?"
Yuan Shao: "We can't afford to waste soldiers. Take an indirect approach"
#2FortecrossPosted 4/23/2010 10:42:40 AM
..Really? I found the Repair Fonbot to be more of the easier boss battles. I still think the cave battle as Asch was pretty dang hard.(If you were as unprepared as I was)
---
The hammer gun from 4kids One piece is a weapon of mass destruction.
#3talesfan215Posted 4/23/2010 11:13:43 AM
The repaired fon-bot always kick my ass, unless it's on normal. I find it easier to stagger it by hitting it from behind.
---
Tales of the Abyss is my favorite game ever.
#4gildedtalon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2010 3:16:30 PM
The Ortion Cave battle is easy even if you didn't grind beforehand. For the record, I never used Asch(I simply let him die) as I wanted Luke to have the full benefits of Tutti C.C

Repair Fonbot has always been terribly hard for me no matter what the difficultty is
---
#5vivi21Posted 4/23/2010 4:21:43 PM
For me the Repair Fonbot is kinda medium. It's not among the hardest of bosses but certainly is not one of the easyist.
---
Tales of fans check out this site.
http://anic.proboards.com/index.cgi?
#6chaosinuyashaPosted 4/23/2010 4:45:48 PM
Wow I guess even taking away it's spells doesn't hinder it's ability to kick people's behinds.
---
Operator: We're sorry this sig can't be seen as typed please log-off and try again later. Thank You.
#7Little_MunchkinPosted 4/23/2010 5:13:44 PM
The Repair Fonbot on Unknown made me want to hurt things. That's the only difficulty it made much of an impression on me, though.
---
I love that arte, but I'm terrible at it. ~ Raven, ToV
#8gildedtalon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2010 5:31:50 PM
Was thinking of replaying Legendia, what's the highest difficulty on that game?
---
#9LucasTheMagePosted 4/29/2010 4:16:31 AM
Tales of Legendia's highest difficult is Hard.

But back to Tales of the Abyss

I'm playing in Unknown and so far, none boss was really hard at all. I'm trying to solo all bosses in this playtrough, and until now, i'm doing fine. Repair Fonbot's not that hard when the AI works correctly, but when he goes on ''Frontline mode'' where Guy/Luke/Anise die, then it's hard.
#10FinalFLuverPosted 5/3/2010 6:57:01 PM
I have to agree with this topic, my first time playing this game i actually died like 20 times against it, so i stopped playing, picked up my Chrono Cross and played it until i beat the game, then went back to tales of the abyss, thank god i did cause i would have missed out on one of my favourite rpgs!!