I get lost in this game all the time

#11GrapeKiwi(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 5:25:49 AM
TheMKDestroyer posted...
You're kidding? They tell you exactly where you need to go in the game. Not only that there is the synopsis that also tells you where you need to go. TC I keep seeing you ***** about this game when clearly it just looks like you suck at it.

I havent b**** about this game <_< I like everything besides Luke - but sh** just hit the fan and now I sorta feel bad for him (all the replica stuff going on) Controlling asch atm, kinda stunned. Lol, this game is epic. I can't believe more people haven't tried this.
and im usually really high when I play, so I dont really remember some of the conversation moments, and the synopsis sometimes isn't very accurate. But the gameplay is fun so I enjoy getting lost honestly. :)
---
Hi guys! I'm an ex HoN semi-pro who streams Dota 2 and PS1/PS2 GAMES: currently streaming FF7/Tales of Phantasia
http://www.justin.tv/kawaiikiwix3
#12darkzero16Posted 11/30/2012 7:40:42 AM
Me and the over world in this one don't get along >_>
---
"We just met and you're asking me to strip!? Are you in league with Kanji!?"-Teddie
#13DivinewargodPosted 12/1/2012 3:49:41 AM
When I played this game I had done around 4 playthroughs. I made the mistake of carrying over my sypnosis, and was lost when I didn't play for a while and couldn't remember which part I was at. The cursor doesn't highlight what you're up to by default.

F***. Why did I carry it over each time?
---
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
#14fateoffatePosted 12/2/2012 7:19:27 AM
"What is Mieu thinking? Writting in my diary..." -Luke's Diary