Luke, I cant believe (massive spoilers)

#1GrapeKiwiPosted 11/18/2012 7:27:31 AM
He's a replicka of Asch. thats all I know so far, Im just starting as Asch. I can't believe this. wtf.
---
Hi guys! I'm an ex HoN semi-pro who streams Dota 2 and PS1/PS2 GAMES: currently streaming FF7/Tales of Phantasia
http://www.justin.tv/kawaiikiwix3
#2fateoffatePosted 11/18/2012 4:13:55 PM
There are several hints in the game before the reveal =)
Keep playing and enjoy the ride.
#3Delta123456789Posted 11/19/2012 1:32:04 AM
Next playthrough you'll be amazed how much foreshadowing there is of this. Doesn't stop the Akzeriuth events being amazing. Really great set of scenes.

The party dumping Luke was kinda unfair though, especially as it could all have been avoided had they, Jade in particular, talked a little more.
---
DF: So why can a Marauder roll but a multiplayer Turian can't?
Delta1-9: You are fighting female turian husks. You have reach but they have flexibility.
#4GrapeKiwi(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 8:42:32 AM
Delta123456789 posted...
Next playthrough you'll be amazed how much foreshadowing there is of this. Doesn't stop the Akzeriuth events being amazing. Really great set of scenes.

The party dumping Luke was kinda unfair though, especially as it could all have been avoided had they, Jade in particular, talked a little more.

I remember the forshadowing , I just couldnt put my finger what they were assuming - I knew they thought it was about Luke though.
---
Hi guys! I'm an ex HoN semi-pro who streams Dota 2 and PS1/PS2 GAMES: currently streaming FF7/Tales of Phantasia
http://www.justin.tv/kawaiikiwix3
#5EmbraceChaosPosted 11/19/2012 10:25:27 AM
One of the best moments of video gaming history. xD
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#6DW2189Posted 11/20/2012 10:41:44 AM
Jade said in the Tartarus that someday Luke would hate him so much that he would want to kill him. The reason he didn't say anything is because he wanted Luke to find out on his own, although he wasn't expecting the destruction of Akzeriuth to be the way Luke found out.
---
Black FC: 4083-6888-2587
#7CatMutoPosted 11/20/2012 3:36:46 PM
DW2189 posted...
Jade said in the Tartarus that someday Luke would hate him so much that he would want to kill him. The reason he didn't say anything is because he wanted Luke to find out on his own, although he wasn't expecting the destruction of Akzeriuth to be the way Luke found out.

Well Luke didn't destroy Akzeruth because he found out he was a replica - I actually don't think he really figured out he was a replica in Akzeruth, either. I know, I know, Van says that stuff with the codeword and all, but Luke still didn't know WTF Van was talking about. (A first, I'm sure) He wasn't outright told he's a replica of Asch until they entered Yulia City.

C-A
---
Cloud and Sephiroth - battling each other since '97 for your amusement
Give it a rest already!
#8lightdragoon88Posted 11/20/2012 10:02:32 PM
You guys are all saying it wrong.

It is REPLICA!!!!!!!!!
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#9BrassBirchPosted 11/21/2012 1:15:40 AM
lightdragoon88 posted...
You guys are all saying it wrong.

It is REPLICA!!!!!!!!!

I was led to assume that he was in fact dreck of Asch.
#10Hayate KanumaPosted 11/29/2012 5:43:08 PM
I am probably alone in this, but I was really hoping that Luke would double turn out to be the real one. I really dislike Asch.
---
What do you call 30,000 fanboys at the bottom of the sea?
Meanwhile at the fog shrouded shopping district; 'Mysterious voice': "...."