Doesn't work on 60gb...

#1vulcan379Posted 11/19/2012 1:06:15 AM
Hey all, I just got a 60gb PS3. since my ps2 broke, and I still wanted to be able to play ps2 games, as well as ps3, so I made the upgrade. I heard on the 80gb ps3, the game freezes at the start of choral castle.

HOWEVER, I played this on my 60gb, and I experienced the same problem. I was told by others it's not supposed to happen on the 60gb, but it has. My question is do any others know why this is, or do any other 60gb users have the same problem as me, and is there is any way to fix it?

If there is no way to fix it, I have a back-up idea of just bypassing the castle by playing the castle on my friend's ps2, then uploading the data to the ps3. However, are there any other points in the game where the game freezes that anyone knows of?

Also, is Choral Castle ALWAYS glitched when you enter it, or just that first time when you see the cut scene about Surprise Encounters?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks all!
---
"It doesn't matter what you think, here I am! If that's the source of the strength your talking about, then I won't lose!" Luke fon Fabre
#2norffasPosted 11/19/2012 4:23:53 AM
This won't help much as I don't know much about the glitch, but I do know that it works fine on my 60 gb ps3. Granted it has been a while since I played it, but all 3 playthroughs were on my ps3.
---
---
---
#3vulcan379(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 8:28:19 PM
unfortunately, doesn't help me much, but interesting it works for some, not others...
---
"It doesn't matter what you think, here I am! If that's the source of the strength your talking about, then I won't lose!" Luke fon Fabre