Is it possible to beat beat Asch as Luke in Yulia City?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Tales of the Abyss
  3. Is it possible to beat beat Asch as Luke in Yulia City?
2 years ago#1
I'm just curius about this, since you battled him alone, so I didn't get to use Life Potions or anything. Also, if its possible, does it trigger an alternative ending or something?
---
=Sora/Skyy=
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7709-7856 (Skyy) Miiverse: L-Sora
2 years ago#2
It's possible but I don't remember if you get anything other than satisfactory for beating him.
2 years ago#3
It changes the post-battle dialogue a bit and you can gain some experience, but otherwise, it has no effect on gameplay.
---
Why bother making a signature?
2 years ago#4
I've done it. Very possible and satisfying.

Makes the difference in later cut scenes where it can be interpretative as arrogance or jealousy.
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
2 years ago#5
Possible but 1200 exp at the time kind of sucks when you still need double to triple that to go from level 25 to 26 the gald/money if you win being dropped isn't much better.
2 years ago#6
You get experience from the fight whether you win or lose...
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
2 years ago#7
Seeing Asch whine like a pathetic sore loser is worth it.
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of the Abyss
  3. Is it possible to beat beat Asch as Luke in Yulia City?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived