This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rumors Behind Dojo Registration

#1MuddyMaestroPosted 7/23/2009 8:43:38 PM
Hey everyone. So, I am bringing across one of the most puzzling elements of PMD, which is the Dojo Registration. Dojo Registration is a dungeon that is possible to get jobs in though upokecenter's Wonder Mail Generator, but how to get the dungeon is unknown. Note there may be some spoilers in this.

The FACTS of Dojo Registration:

*There IS a dungeon programed in the game called Dojo Registration.
*It is possible to unlock
*It has 69 floors.

The RUMORS of Dojo Registration:

*It's possible to play it, with or without hacking the game.
*On each floor you must face a Rescue Team.
*It is possible to battle and recruit Lucario in the dungeon.
*It is linked at all to Makuhita Dojo.

*Still under Rumors*
This is how it is claimed to unlock Makuhita Dojo.

1. You must be lvl. 100.
2. You must be Lucario Rank.
3. You must have access to all dungeons.
4. You must have recruited all the legendaries, plus Chansey.
5. You must also have completed all the Makuhita Dojo dungeons.

After this you must then talk to Alakazam in Pokemon Square. He will talk about Lucario, but will say something a little different. You then complete an optional mission.

After that, there are two things that are claimed to happen. The first is that you enter Pokemon Square after completing the mission, and Lucario will meet you in Pokemon Square, and will fight you at lvl. 100. If you beat Lucario, Dojo Registratioin is unlocked, and there is a 0.1% chance (Same as Kecleon) that it will recruit you in battle there. The other thing is that you go to Wish Cave, and someplace in the dungeon you will meet Lucario, and fight it at lvl. 100, and will then unlock Dojo Registration. The same as the first. Just in Wish Cave. These are still rumors.

One other rumor is that Dojo Registration is only unlocked by attending an event, which has surely passed by now.

Dojo Registration is a real puzzler, there is no good evidence to support any of these rumors, but there is a dungeon named Dojo Registration out there. if you have any knowledge, rumors, or proof of Dojo Registration, please post.
---
So, I herd u liek me? Well, Mudkipz LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE GameSpot and GameFAQs! This user is a proud Canadian.
#2MudkipMaster30Posted 7/23/2009 8:46:18 PM

(NOTE) Discount the second fact about it being possilbe to unlock the dungeon. That is a rumor.

#3creamofjusticePosted 7/24/2009 12:25:35 AM
If that is so what friend area is lucario from?
---
The Kirby dance
(>^.^)> <(^.^)> (>^.^<) <(^.^)> <(^.^<)
#4God_is_GodPosted 7/24/2009 1:58:07 AM
I just googled Dojo Registration and several people think the version of fighting him in wish cave is true or they are being mean.
---
Rescues so far: 15, 13 in level one dungeons
#5Blaziken_rjcfPosted 7/24/2009 5:07:52 AM
although this dungeon's name is programmed into the game it is NOT a real dungeon and CANNOT be unlocked by any means
---
i'm a lone rescuer no one may join or tell me what to do - Jeffleingod
#6MuddyMaestro(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2009 9:36:00 AM
Well, there's no proof that any of these rumors are correct. I can't test it yet, because I don't have all of the legendaries, but the requirements to meet Lucario aren't that hard. Could somebody who meets these requirements try talking to Alakazam, and see if anything different happens. If Alakazam says nothing different than what he always says, the possibility of unlocking the Dojo Registration is blown right out the window.
---
So, I herd u liek me? Well, Mudkipz LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE GameSpot and GameFAQs! This user is a proud Canadian.
#7God_is_GodPosted 7/25/2009 1:33:36 AM
I would try but I am missing four of the legends and chancy. I have met all the others though.
---
Rescues so far: 15, 13 in level one dungeons
#8SlairlyPosted 7/29/2009 10:18:30 AM
hay mudkipmaster who would you know if it is real it is mostly likly that it is not real it could just be a fraud so it could anoy us
#9KCarFanaticPosted 7/30/2009 6:47:05 PM
Interesting ideas.

but waht about D54 and the like? Those sound like war zones LOL
---
Rice Patrol: http://rice-patrol.wetpaint.com/
I pollute, because I don't give a hoot!
#10MuddyMaestro(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2009 10:25:22 PM
Anybody who doubts that Dojo Registration Is programed into the game, try entering this wonder mail code into your game.

?61C 3QY? ?87#
97?Q 6-6R C7?W
---
More topics from this board...
SOS Codes BoardCJayC (A)110/5/2006