This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Codebreaker or Gameshark code to return HP to normal?

#1KreedDestroyerPosted 6/29/2010 9:12:31 AM
On my second story playthrough, I think Charmander and Squirte are underleveled because Articuno disposes of them with ease.

One powder snow leaves them both with only 2-5 hp left. And since Articuno frequently uses agility to get to double and triple speed to attack us twice I didn't see a viable way to defeat him.

I don't remember him being so hard with Machop and Pikachu.

So I used a codebreaker code to get Charmander and Squirtle to 999 hp. But now I want to change them back to their old hp.

How do I do that?
#2KreedDestroyer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2010 4:47:59 PM
Doesn't anyone know anything about this game?

The community is not very helpful.

Using the base cards all the way up to the gym challenge pokemon card sets, I could beat any of you.
#3Blaziken_rjcfPosted 7/7/2010 4:21:03 AM
Do you know what "dead board" means? Don't expect an answer quickly, especially one which has already been answered in another topic
Since you sound like a noob/troll: There's no way to get it back. Enjoy your cheats
---
i buyeded it - halo_play3r
#4KreedDestroyer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2010 5:51:26 AM
Was that personal attack against me necessary?

I have freedom of speech.

We have the freedom to succeed; and the freedom to fail.

Unlike the peasants in North Korea that get killed for disagreeing with big government.

Blaziken_rjcf - With this action YOU have lost my respect, and the respect of the community!!! If this coarse of action stands, I will no longer recognize your membership to this site; and I will seek to impart my feelings to as many - far & wide - that I can influence to do the same!!!
#5Blaziken_rjcfPosted 7/7/2010 11:09:15 AM
Don't play the victim card. You attacked the community two posts ago and since I am part of it, I am doing my job to protect it

And FYI: I don't care if you respect me or recognize my membership or not. I don't NEED your respect and my membership exists whether you recognize it or not
---
Arceus is a follower of Blaziken. People who agree: 10
If God exists let him kill me. Sig started 12/10/08
#6KreedDestroyer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2010 6:53:54 PM
The fallacy in your argument lies not only in the premises, but in the argument itself.

At no point in your incoherent rant were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational, game-play related thought.

I will ask you to stop harassing me and stop posting spam messages.

Otherwise, you might be banned for the following:

Flaming - Communications clearly insulting other users, individually or as a group, directly or indirectly

As you are insulting our intelligence.

Trolling (Inciting Flames)

As you are CLEARLY flooding the board with your spam messages to annoy us.

Illegal Activity - Communications that violate or incite others to violate the law

As there was a subtle attempt of trying to get my account info. in your post.

Off-Topic Postings

As these kinds of questions belong in the "Social" forum found on the board list.

If all else fails, and you keep on causing distress among the community, I will lobby to the board of directors of News Corporation, the conglomerate that controls gamefaqs. Upon listening to my formal complaints and receiving my generous donation, they will have no choice but to revoke your membership to this site.

After all, if they start losing profits due to traffic diverted away due to your spam messages, they will have no other choice but to permanently bar you from the premises.
#7Blaziken_rjcfPosted 7/8/2010 6:17:44 AM
Dude, what the HELL are you talking about?
---
They say guns don't kill people, people do. Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you stood there and yelled 'BANG' I don't think you'd kill many people.
#8CitadelSecurityPosted 7/8/2010 9:37:06 AM
lol.
---
"NEO GEO NEO GEO"
#9KreedDestroyer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2010 9:29:49 AM
lol my original post was serious, but I went off in a tangent afterward.

Good game.
#10PaulthewalrusPosted 7/29/2010 7:05:43 PM
I see you fail to notice that he also has freedom of speech, and as such, is able to say whatever he wishes.
---
More topics from this board...
SOS Codes BoardCJayC (A)110/5/2006