Tips For upgrading Talic

#1s0lid_sn4kePosted 9/21/2008 7:45:51 PM
If you are similiar already in this game you should know already if there is a weapon upgrade feature by using talic. wheter you chose to upgrade with risk of failure upgrade and your talic destroyed. cause a single ignorant talic in my country is ( CP-- acretian money ) 9.000.000-13.000.000CP if you guys has a tips for success upgrading please let me know.. cause i run out of my luck so.... i just ending crush my talic..
#2angelskynianPosted 9/22/2008 6:14:22 AM
i don't know much about upgrading but AFAIK certain weapons have safety limits in upgrading.
type A = normal weapons up to +4
type B = intense/ sharp/ strong/ etc. weapons up to +2
type C/D = strong intense/ etc. no safety limit

before upgrading certain gems are used to increase the chance of success of adding the talic into the weapons.
Low, Mid, High, Elite and Lucky Gems. their names speak for themselves, low = low chance, mid = narrow chance, high = good chance, elite = better chance, lucky = lucked out.

upgrading requires a lot of luck and perseverance. even I have broken a lot of weapons & talics in the process.

maybe the other RF board users can fill you in more on the details. maybe gin_freecs.
---
Worries, fears, & rumors take shape becoming reality the most vicious nightmare.
When the curtains go up, let the one night's festival begin.
#3skyMcWeedsPosted 9/22/2008 6:27:18 AM
before upgrading certain gems are used to increase the chance of success of adding the talic into the weapons.
Low, Mid, High, Elite and Lucky Gems. their names speak for themselves, low = low chance, mid = narrow chance, high = good chance, elite = better chance, lucky = lucked out.

I'd like to ask a related question dude.

If I'm not mistaken here are the gems required for upgrading. no lucky gems.
LG: Ruby, Crystal, Topaz, Obsidian
MG: Light Ruby, Water Crystal, Terra Topaz, Lighting Obsidian
HG: Fire Ruby, Ice Crystal, Poison Topaz, Wind Obsidian
EG: Spirit Ruby, Angel Crystal, Element Topaz, Truth Obsidian

If I'm planning to upgrade an S.I. Vulcan (Type C) with a keen talic (attk up)
what set of gems would be more suitable for the upgrade? MG? HG? or EG?
I don't have the money to get my hands on any lucky gems.

and is it all right for example I chose to go with the HG set. If I use all four HG gems in combination with my keen talic & S.I. Vulcan?
or must I only choose one either 4 Fire Ruby or Ice Crystal or Poison Topaz or Wind Obsidian.

sorry for my n00bness. I've no experience at all in upgrades and item combination stuff.
---
"Man does not live on bread alone"
Since there's always CAKE!
#4angelskynianPosted 9/22/2008 7:01:51 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5angelskynianPosted 9/22/2008 7:02:57 AM
my bad.

Type B = Intense Weapons
the other weapons like Sharp Gatling gun or Endurance BSB are grouped with Type A called Ability weapons.
so as not to confuse anyone else reading.

sorry.
---
Worries, fears, & rumors take shape becoming reality the most vicious nightmare.
When the curtains go up, let the one night's festival begin.