The 27 True Runes and its bearer or so?

#1Raging_InfernusPosted 5/15/2008 11:44:33 AM
Beast Rune(user is unknown since the blight family parished)

Moon Rune - Sierra Mikain

Circle Rune - Hikusaak

Dragon Rune - Milia (Joshua Lavenheit gives it to milia)

Gate Rune - incomplete
Back Gate Rune - Leknaat (half of the Gate Rune)
Front Gate Rune - Unknown (half of the Gate Rune and previouse user windy dies in Suikoden 1 and runes wherabouts is unknown)

Hachifusa Rune - Dark Knight Yuber

Night Rune/Star Dragon Sword - Edge(previous user was Viktor)

Rune of Beginning - incomplete (depends on the ending of suikoden 2 if riou completes the rune. Choose best ending and Riou doesn't complete the rune. If 2nd ending is chosen then Riou finally makes 2 runes into one and finally possesses one of the 27 True Runes )
Bright Shield Rune - Riou (half of the Rune of Beginning)
Black Sword Rune - Jowy Atreides-Blight (half of the rune of beginning)

Rune of Change - Unknown (Sindar Leader once possessed it but currently unknown)

Rune of Life and Death/ Soul Eater - Tir McDohl (Ted relinquishes the rune to Tir)

Rune of Punishment - Lazlo (Main character of Suikoden 4)

Sovereign Rune - Unknown (Barbarossa Rugner falls to his death with windy including with windy's Front Gate Rune thus making 2 True Runes currently unknown)

Sun Rune - no user but guarded by Falenian Royal Family (Arshtat was the last user but killed in the process by Georg. No bearer because of its danger manipulating the bearer)

True Earth Rune - Sasari

True Fire Rune - Hugo(As seen in the manga)

True Lighting Rune - Geddoe (As seen in the manga)

True Water Rune - Chris Lightfellow (As seen in the manga)

True Wind Rune - Unknown (Since Luc died, the rune is currently unknown)

Blinking Rune - DUH! of course Viki (as seen in suikoden series)

Godspeed Rune/True Holy Rune - Stallion (people say it was cedric who was the bearer or Cathari but is false, Stallion of Suikoden 2 is the true bearer of the Rune)

=======================================================================

Charm Rune - Jeane (OK let me explain, the charm rune isn't considered one of the 27 True Runes and Konami explained and denied that Jeane doesn't hold aone of the 27 True Runes, therefore this rune isn't one of the True Runes)

WELL thats all i know about the 27 True Runes, if im mistaken Give me the list and its bearer.

---
Get ExtreMe! or Suk iT !!!
#2DarthMordechaiPosted 5/15/2008 11:50:53 AM

I thought the Blinking Rune wasn't an official true rune?

Front Gate Rune - Unknown (half of the Gate Rune and previouse user windy dies in Suikoden 1 and runes wherabouts is unknown)

Sovereign Rune - Unknown (Barbarossa Rugner falls to his death with windy including with windy's Front Gate Rune thus making 2 True Runes currently unknown)

I'm also unsure about this, but aren't we a bit unclear of whether they survived or not? I might be thinking of something else here though, but it has been literally years since I played I
---
My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce
I took her virginity. I have the bloody sheet to prove it. - BullFrogger
#3Raging_Infernus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2008 11:53:37 AM
The Blinking Rune and Soveregin is official but the Front gate Rune and Back gate rune aren't seeing its not one. Unless leknaat can possess the Front Gate Rune then it can't be a 27 True Rune. Like Riou's Bright Shield Rune and Jowy's Black Sword Rune.

---
#4Raging_Infernus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2008 11:54:45 AM
I even fell for the thought that the Twilight Rune and the Dawn Rune were one of the 27 True Runes but i guess its not.
---
#5magicmalcolmPosted 5/15/2008 12:12:31 PM

Godspeed Rune/True Holy Rune - Stallion (people say it was cedric who was the bearer or Cathari but is false, Stallion of Suikoden 2 is the true bearer of the Rune)

Neither Viki's Blinking Rune nor Stallion's "True" Holy Rune are one of the 27 True Runes.
---
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt...and then it's just funny.
#6richjwoodPosted 5/15/2008 12:13:30 PM
Godspeed is one of the 27? that seems pretty lame
#7AsmodeanBTPosted 5/15/2008 12:28:10 PM
You really need to stop making your inane topics and play the game instead. Maybe then you'll be able to figure out the plot which you seem to have serious trouble with.
---
Not arrogant, just better.
#8DarthMordechaiPosted 5/15/2008 12:29:29 PM
The Blinking Rune and Soveregin is official but the Front gate Rune and Back gate rune aren't seeing its not one. Unless leknaat can possess the Front Gate Rune then it can't be a 27 True Rune. Like Riou's Bright Shield Rune and Jowy's Black Sword Rune.

Sovereign yes, Blinking no. The Blinking rune is not an official True Rune

My point was that Barborosa and Windy could still be alive, and I remember seeing a theory that they still hold their true runes since they survived at the end of I, but it was only a theory. I know the Gate rune is a true rune

Shouldn't any of the suikoden sites or even wiki-goddamn-pedia have the names of them all instead of you adding things like Blinking and the "true" holy rune, the latter being part of the terrible translation the early games had. The rune Stallion has is not a true rune
---
My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce
I took her virginity. I have the bloody sheet to prove it. - BullFrogger
#9AsmodeanBTPosted 5/15/2008 12:30:33 PM
Windy and Barbarossa are MIA, not dead.
---
Not arrogant, just better.
#10magicmalcolmPosted 5/15/2008 12:44:42 PM
Shouldn't any of the suikoden sites or even wiki-goddamn-pedia have the names of them all...

http://www.suikosource.com/history/truerunes/

Easy-peasy.
---
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt...and then it's just funny.