Suikoden Revival Movement

#1AsdeqPosted 8/4/2012 10:52:47 PM
ANyone who is a fan of suikoden series, and wants to have another suikoden series based on the original suikoden, please like this page:
https://www.facebook.com/SuikodenRevival

Your assistance will help us revive the suikoden series
#2larmes_du_h3r0sPosted 8/4/2012 11:05:55 PM
The point of my existence is to prevent Suikoden from getting an authentic sequel. If you want Suikoden to return to its roots, you're going to have to kill me first.
#3RygonPosted 8/5/2012 7:24:26 AM
hahahaha
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#4PhoenixNinePosted 8/5/2012 8:42:54 AM
No thanks.

But good luck.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#5MetrosexualVaanPosted 8/5/2012 10:11:09 AM
Konami doesn't even realize Suikoden exists. There will be no more core series games, and after the last couple garbage handhelds, probably no more of those either. RIP my favorite RPG series.
#6Final LegionPosted 8/5/2012 10:22:07 AM
It's a nice thought, but a Facebook page is not going to inspire Konami to do anything. Konami will return to Suikoden whenever Konami believes the time and audience are right and a profit can be turned.

Doomsayers and fanboy zealots are the two extremes that should be avoided. No one knows for certain what will happen in the future and the most rational course of action is simply wait and see.
---
Poison Clan Rocks The World.
#7DarthMordechaiPosted 8/5/2012 10:34:42 AM
Sorry dude but my facebook has Actual Real People on it, some of them Attractive Women I Would Like To Have Sex With and this futile attempt at restarting a video game series would probably hinder this

Best of luck though
---
My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce
LADIES WATCH OUT FOR YOUR MAN HE MAY BE TRYING TO EAT 50 MCNUGGETS AS YOU READ THIS
#8CogitoPosted 8/5/2012 11:17:24 AM
best of luck.
---
Hito wa mikake ni yoranu mono
#9Bishop_SasaraiPosted 8/5/2012 11:58:49 AM
Konami isn't interested in the main series. The DS game and the PSP game are testament to that; if Konami wanted Suikoden VI it would've been out already.

It's optimism to the point of foolishness. We'll probably get an Alundra 3 first.
---
Fellow gamers...PSN ID is HarmoniaVictor.
#10Final LegionPosted 8/5/2012 1:23:34 PM
Extreme optimism is foolish...and the same is true for extreme pessimism. Both paths are blind devotions.
---
Poison Clan Rocks The World.