which is cooler sonic's theme shadow's theme or silver's theme
Ultimate Thrice Cream Ultimate Thrice Cream Ultimate Thrice Cream! Xbox live gt: SonicKart64
Current Final Rush m1 time: 2:21:40 CHAOS CONTROL
The three greatest games of all time: SA2:B, TLoZ:TMC and NRPG 3
Sonics theme FTW
Silver's theme is the best to me.
'I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write'-Francois-Marie Arouet(AKA Voltaire) My most favorite quote.
I kinda like sonic's.
I dont like silver's Shadow's and Sonic's are the best
The Rider was here
From greatest to worst, here they are:
5. Silver's theme - More specifically, the Vocal Traxx OST "LB vs. JS" rendition -- a dance track that is just out of this world! Lee Brotherton of OCRemix fame has truly outdone himself on this track!
4. Shadow's theme - Crush 40, Magna Fi, Powerman 5000, what do they have in common? They all had a turn doing music for the multiplatform game, Shadow The Hedgehog! This song comes from that game, and it's just as awesome as ever!
3. Volcano Valley. Wait, that's Sonic 3D Blast! Oh well... My favorite version of this song is the Genesis rendition. I'm not really impressed with the Saturn version's soundtrack.
2. Labyrinth Zone... gah, sorry, my bad. Well, you can't blame me, it was decent for a Genesis track.
1. Menu theme. Technically, this is Sonic's theme... but it's the ONLY good version of Sonic's theme. How unfortunate!
0.5 Sunset Valley Zone Boss... eh, this was from Triple Trouble for the Game Gear. :) It's pretty catchy and upbeat, even for a chiptune played on a system with audio that wasn't particularly kind to anyone's ears.
-1,000. Dr. Robotnik's Theme. Sonic 2 for the Game Gear. Wow, uhhhh... this is a 9 note song, pretty much, and quite repetitive. I don't like it at all. The gameplay was rather akward too, might I add.
-9,001. Sonic's theme - It's OKAY, but the lyrics and vocals are TERRIBLE!
Hey Vegeta, what does the scouter say about its rating level?
It's under nine-thousand!!!