Japanese Site Translations (spoilers possible)

#191Sonic411Posted 2/26/2006 4:08:55 AMmessage detail
I kno this is off topic but... I played my game for 0015:06 time, and I still don't have that E_1000000g person, is there anything else I need to do the get him? Also, what the other unlockable character, (The other ? in the lower right corner) Also, how do u get the chaos emerald?
#192Thrippa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2006 5:04:07 AMmessage detail
I don't know and the Japanese site doesn't say. There are multiple topics on unlocking characters and equipment below. Please post in an appropriate thread if you can't find the answer in one of them.
#193Thrippa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2006 10:43:19 AMmessage detail
Seeing as this site now has twenty pages, here's an index. It should be right if you've got the posts sorted oldest to newest:

Intro/caveat....................................... 1
Main page:
Production I.G link................... 15
Interview with Yuda Takashi...... 17, 18
Story.............................................. 11
How to Play: 11
Air System.............................. 11
Tricks..................................... 12
Turbulence.............................. 12
Starting Dash.......................... 12
Modes: 10
Free Race .............................. 10
Survival Race........................... 11
Tag Mode................................ 11
Survival Battle.......................... 11
Mission Mode.......................... 14
Characters:
Character types/skills.................. 5, 13
Speed:
Sonic....................................... 1
Jet........................................... 1
corrected attack........... 3
Amy.................................... 2, 5
Shadow................................... 2
(corrected 1st attack should be "soap Bubbles" rather than "pure soap")
E10000R................................. 9
Power:
Knuckles................................. 2
Storm...................................... 3
Eggman................................... 3
E10000G................................. 9
Flight:
Tails........................................ 4
Wave....................................... 4
Rouge...................................... 5
Cream...................................... 5
Courses:
Metal City................................. 6
Splash Canyon.......................... 6
Egg Factory.............................. 7
Green Cave .............................. 7
Sand Ruins............................... 8
Babylon Garden........................ 8
Night Chase............................ 10
Red Canyon....................... 14, 16
Ice Factory.............................. 19
Downloads: not translated
Information: not translated

Just in case you want to find a particular topic. The Courses do give recommendations on the Map Highlights as to when to do front or back flips., as well as pointing out shortcuts.
#194FenixStrykPosted 2/28/2006 8:07:35 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#195Thrippa(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2006 5:14:12 AMmessage detail
That's a good idea, actually. I'll have to look into how to do that. Actually, I've got all of it filed in a folder on my computer, so it'd be easy enough to compile.

Newest addition to the site - they're pushing the CD not only in a button on the main page but have given it a page under Information (last tab along the top)
#196knuckles_sonic8Posted 3/1/2006 3:44:45 PMmessage detail

Sonic411 posted...
I kno this is off topic but... I played my game for 0015:06 time, and I still don't have that E_1000000g person, is there anything else I need to do the get him? Also, what the other unlockable character, (The other ? in the lower right corner) Also, how do u get the chaos emerald?

It's 20 hours not 15.

#197Thrippa(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2006 7:53:26 AMmessage detail
White Cave has been added to the site, and the downloads page rearranged to permit addition of two new wallpapers. Will post White Cave translation when I've finished it.

Also am working my files up into a FAQ; will see if I can get it posted as one to allow easier reference. Any questions or comments on what I've already posted? Speak now or wait for a revision!
#198ultimatlifeformPosted 3/3/2006 1:29:41 PMmessage detail
Yeah, I'm interested to know what it says, even though I already know what happens. Notice that most of the screenshots were taken from Shadow's POV, while almost all the others are Cream and E-10000g? Only one screenshot is from one of the starting characters' POV, while only one other screenshot shows more of the starting characters.
#199Thrippa(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2006 11:16:03 AMmessage detail
Sorry to take so long - getting a new game seems to inspire life to get busy ! Anyway, here's White Cave:

White Cave

Last match until the Finals! Jet is unable to sleep, however, because of Wave breaking into lecture mode. It's useless to pacify her, fast-talking Wave just talks on and on to those in hearing. At that moment, the figure of a familiar hedgehog enters Jet's field of vision. "Pooh! time for a little ridicule!" It seems a way to kill time before the finals, and Jet stealthily leaves that place.

Course Overview:
From evening through about dawn the plant spores fall thickly, altering the jungle's appearance to a snowy landscape. From that scenery, many people have called this forest "White Cave". As the beautiful blooms and hyphae systems of these plants that cannot be seen during the day make an appearance, this world shows a face one cannot but feel is lovely.

Course Capture:
1. Decide on a high-ranking trick and access the opening via an unexpected railway!
2. The eye sleeps in the background! Don't overlook the dash rings installed at this point!
3. Power types can discover the entrances to hidden passages, great shortcuts!

Map highlights:
1. Starting point - The route stretches in a straight line before your eyes, pay attention while running past the many trees!
2. Front flip kickoff - There are two landing spots, high and low. Choose a high ranking trick to aim for the route above!
3. Pipe route - They constructed this course in an enormous ivy that had become hollow! Power types can skill link by consecutively smashing the projecting rocks!
4. Dash rings - Fly types can take advantage of their difference from their rivals by accessing the dash rings inside the ivy!
5. Centipede's nest - The giant centipede's protective coloration is changed, gliding into the zone of dead leaves!
6. Dead leaf zone - Speed types, don't overlook the opening to access the railway!
7. Backflip kickoff - Choose high-ranking tricks to access the spiderweb shortcut!
8. Tunnel of ivy - Gaping widely the tunnel bored into the ivy awaits the racers. Pass through the tunnel in the ivy and aim for the goal!

Don't often get a chance to type the word "hyphae", lol. And I hadn't realized those were trees I was dodging at the start; somehow I'd thought they were salagmites.
#200Thrippa(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2006 7:12:05 AMmessage detail
^ Stalagmites. I really do know how to spell.

I've submitted the translations to date to GameFAQs for consideration. I also managed to translate a few of the areas I couldn't make out the first time around. We'll see if they like it. I'll continue to post translations here as they're posted on the Japanese site, though.