Anyone still play this game?

#1ytrewq234Posted 2/1/2010 1:09:46 PM
Does anyone still play this?
---
YOU CANNOT GRASP THE TRUE FORM OF JOSHUA'S HAT!
#2model3Posted 2/5/2010 9:04:15 AM
always!!

SegaAllStarRacing will be awesome, but after that, i think i'll go back and play Sonic Riders 1&2.
I feel SonicRIders1 is >> than 2. = )

looks like the fzero gx graphics engine, insanity on the gamecube!!
---
XBL & PSN: AM2Model3
SegaAllStarRacing, RyuGaGotoku4, and AFTERBURNER CLIMAX!!!
#3Distant_RainbowPosted 2/6/2010 1:56:35 PM
I do. Occasionally. I don't care about all the criticism this game gets; I still find it very fun to play, if only because of the numerous things I have to do while racing on the track. Definitely makes it stand out from the standard formula of 'Hold down the acceleration button and steer. Occasionally drift/power slide or boost. Nothing else required'.
Okay, it doesn't deviate THAT much, but still it was a unique specimen to me the first time I played it.
---
Simply put, Ash in the Pokemon anime does NOT deserve to be Pokemon Master. He needs lessons on which Pokemon are strong and which are just pets. 'Nuff said.
#4Distant_RainbowPosted 2/20/2010 2:40:32 AM
Seems that this game is indeed quite hated by others... no one posted for two weeks. Why all the hate? Seriously, it's quite a decent game.
---
Prozium - As long as it's not forced, and if one may choose to take it by one's own volition, it would be a miracle drug for mankind.
#5Iwata_MiyamotoPosted 2/23/2010 9:59:39 PM
I pulled this game out yesterday and relived dome great memories.
---
None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you! You're locked up in here with me!- Rorshach
#6model3Posted 3/4/2010 8:29:45 AM
its definently a game that didn't get the respesct it deserved. I honestly found SR1 more fun than SR2.

Since the game came out about February 2006 or so...... I Think it got lost among other titles. at the time, i was looking at SegaRally 2006 for ps2 and Outrun2006 for xbox/ps2/pc/psp. = )

---
#7model3Posted 3/4/2010 8:31:19 AM
I love this game because it really looks like they took the Fzero GX game engine and pushed it even further!!!!
(FzeroGX was insane to begin with!)
These two games really showed off some amazing graphics on gamecube!!

---
#8Xtra_ZeroPosted 3/18/2010 9:21:11 PM
I love this game. I'm currently looking for the netplay patch for the PC version.
---
360 GT/PSN ID: GameKyuubi
Now you're playing with power!