Play movie 2

#1RESoKAPosted 11/22/2012 1:07:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnxHgxB2VJw&feature=player_embedded

It has gameplay :D
---
"If you are weak, you die, if you are strong, you live, this is the true Law of the Nature..."
#2jonnovision1Posted 11/22/2012 1:22:26 AM
awesome, they barely did anything in the stage 1 preview so it's cool to see more.
#3RESoKA(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 1:58:20 AM
Ended up skipping some parts since I don't have time to watch it now, but it was a fun broadcast, especially Midorikawa making fun of Masaki saying "I'll pay you back!!" when the enemy missed the attack. From what I've seen:

- Akashic Buster's animation was changed and now it feels way more speed;

- Animation reflects when a grounded unit attacks a flying unit (which is fitting since they implemented this system first in the original EX);

- With this the only attack animation for Cybuster that we have yet to see is Cosmo Nova and Cybirds attacks;

- Cybuster still has an A for air affinity and Akashic Buster lost it's barrier breaking ability and has its range upgraded to 4, Cosmo Nova morale requirement now is 135, also Akashic Buster and Cosmo Nova lost their S affinity;

- Regarding terrain affinity, Terada mentions that there's not many units that has A for ground and air, so it should be more balanced and not the S fest that was the previous games;

- Cybuster's size is now M, wasn't previously L? We'll be needing to spend PP on ignore size if this skills is available;

- Rengeki sure got cheaper, now maybe it can be of use...

- Can't compare with Weissritter since they didn't show its status screen.
---
"If you are weak, you die, if you are strong, you live, this is the true Law of the Nature..."
#4superobo4everPosted 11/22/2012 2:15:07 AM
the game looks nice ^_^
---
waiting for SRW OG2nd
#5SchLeiMPosted 11/22/2012 2:23:41 AM
man i cant wait to wathc this when i get home, it sounds really awesome !!!!!
#6Kraker2kPosted 11/22/2012 2:58:50 AM
- Animation reflects when a grounded unit attacks a flying unit

I only saw this for one of the attacks.
All the grounded La Gias units just shot forwards and it would switch to Cybuster in the air being hir from forwards, not below.
This was the same for the grounded Guarlion except for that one shotgun attack.
---
UK/PSN: Kraker2k
#7RESoKA(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 3:08:49 AM
Kraker2k posted...
- Animation reflects when a grounded unit attacks a flying unit

I only saw this for one of the attacks.
All the grounded La Gias units just shot forwards and it would switch to Cybuster in the air being hir from forwards, not below.
This was the same for the grounded Guarlion except for that one shotgun attack.

True, they didn't go the full length like in Z, my bad :)
---
#8DW7stillrulesPosted 11/22/2012 3:10:35 AM
That cyflash animation was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
---
PSN ID: ravenith12
#9jonnovision1Posted 11/22/2012 3:11:21 AM
considering how rare it seems for a mech to have S rank, I'm thinking it'll be S+A=S
#10danny5329Posted 11/22/2012 3:26:09 AM
Even Kuro and Shiro has their own cut-ins now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!