Play movie 2

#21OmegaShinkaiPosted 11/22/2012 6:31:08 AM
Am I the only one that finds it hilarious that Masaki completely blows off what happened in ACE:R within a few seconds of realizing he's in La Gias?

Then again, this is Masaki, so he probably just thinks he took a wrong turn somewhere around Japan.
#22RESoKA(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 6:34:37 AM
jonnovision1 posted...
RESoKA posted...
jonnovision1 posted...
considering how rare it seems for a mech to have S rank, I'm thinking it'll be S+A=S

We already know that it's floored, so S + A = A.

oh, I didn't know there was anything showing an S rank and apparently A+B was B regardless of how S was treated.

Now that I went to look for a scan for validation I have to agree that S + A being A is not certain, since the only scan I could find was the one with Wildrapter and that shows A + B = B.
---
"If you are weak, you die, if you are strong, you live, this is the true Law of the Nature..."
#23RESoKA(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 6:37:32 AM
Honestly and even though I understand that the cost and effort would be too much the story portion being voiced is great.
---
"If you are weak, you die, if you are strong, you live, this is the true Law of the Nature..."
#24superobo4everPosted 11/22/2012 7:24:39 AM(edited)
RESoKA posted...
Honestly and even though I understand that the cost and effort would be too much the story portion being voiced is great.

well the story portion is not voiced

edit: nm I think I didn't get what u said there :p

---
waiting for SRW OG2nd
#25MJEmirzianPosted 11/22/2012 7:24:44 AM
Skipped through most of it.. looks ok. Better than their first gameplay preview.

I don't like how the intermission menu is crammed into the left side of the screen and hides most commands in sub-menus. They made the UI less efficient for the sake of showing the top 5 pilot kills and a giant portrait of 1st place. Bad change IMO. Maybe there are some shortcut buttons that make things easier to manage, but I can't tell from the vid.
---
http://www.tbstactics.com - Tactical Insights. Tactical turn based and tactical/strategy game news/reviews.
#26Shale0Posted 11/22/2012 7:25:41 AM
Midorikawa doing all the voices while laughing his head off is every bit as amazing as I hoped it would be.
---
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/iraq/casualties/facesofthefallen.htm
#27KOFXIIIPosted 11/22/2012 7:58:06 AM
Dat Mio voice.
#28kuroi_shinigamiPosted 11/22/2012 8:14:21 AM
One thing that quite surprise me. Considering Midorikawa is known to be avid SRW player, even the modern one, it's quite surprising he doesn't know that pressing triangle could show highlighted in-game term.
#29danny5329Posted 11/22/2012 8:27:15 AM
Shale0 posted...
Midorikawa doing all the voices while laughing his head off is every bit as amazing as I hoped it would be.

I agree. Best part of the whole clip for me.
#30ciscokidd12Posted 11/22/2012 8:46:28 AM
Shale0 posted...

haha yeah. This made my day!