Play movie 2

#31Kraker2kPosted 11/22/2012 9:10:30 AM
One thing that quite surprise me. Considering Midorikawa is known to be avid SRW player, even the modern one, it's quite surprising he doesn't know that pressing triangle could show highlighted in-game term.

I believe he was following Terada's orders since they were there to showcase various gameplay elements. Though he did goof up and accidentally wasted Cybuster's turn by doing nothing at one point.
---
UK/PSN: Kraker2k
#32AlasterBPosted 11/22/2012 9:27:48 AM
Cybuster's Size has always been M - it's the Mazinger of Original super robots. =P
---
~Alaster
#33KOFXIIIPosted 11/22/2012 9:36:08 AM
Kraker2k posted...
One thing that quite surprise me. Considering Midorikawa is known to be avid SRW player, even the modern one, it's quite surprising he doesn't know that pressing triangle could show highlighted in-game term.

I believe he was following Terada's orders since they were there to showcase various gameplay elements. Though he did goof up and accidentally wasted Cybuster's turn by doing nothing at one point.

i thought he was taunting the grunt, for some reason.

"here, let me turn my back on you"
#34FlameKishinPosted 11/22/2012 9:39:29 AM
Did they not remix the previously existing themes? I was looking forward to hearing new remixes in 2nd OG.
#35SDBZPosted 11/22/2012 9:52:40 AM
Same. It's quite disappointing that they're using the OGs versions of themes. But maybe they're reused because of budget reasons or something. Looks like the composers and arrangers are only making new themes and ones that need to be remade, like the D themes. Hopefully there are some themes from OGs that will be remade, like Hagane no Tamashii.
---
I'm just a Kamen Rider passing through. You'd better remember me! - Tsukasa Kadoya, Kamen Rider Decade. PSN ID - KamenRiderShinzo
#36GarmraidPosted 11/22/2012 10:17:02 AM
Am I the only one who would pay to have him voice all the text only dialogue for every character?
#37FlameKishinPosted 11/22/2012 10:33:52 AM
Garmraid posted...
Am I the only one who would pay to have him voice all the text only dialogue for every character?

Not at all, i'd love it.
#38Kraker2kPosted 11/22/2012 11:11:55 AM
Add Okiayu, Sugita and Nakamura.
Make it like an audio commentary like you get on DVDs.
You unlock it when you beat the game or something similar.
---
UK/PSN: Kraker2k
#39DW7stillrulesPosted 11/22/2012 11:41:34 AM
OmegaShinkai posted...
Am I the only one that finds it hilarious that Masaki completely blows off what happened in ACE:R within a few seconds of realizing he's in La Gias?

Then again, this is Masaki, so he probably just thinks he took a wrong turn somewhere around Japan.

He doesn't blow it off, he swears himself to secrecy because he doesn't want the OG characters to know Gundams exist and that they are not in a regular SRW game.
---
PSN ID: ravenith12
#40EmeraldoPosted 11/22/2012 11:43:17 AM
HOly crap. Hearing this map bgm again makes me wanna fire up the old cartridge and do a nostalgia run of EX. WOW
---
PSN: paozo
BRETHREN BEFORE WENCHES