Trophy list out

#1shadow7752Posted 11/27/2012 12:41:39 AM
http://exophase.com/game/%E7%AC%AC%EF%BC%92%E6%AC%A1%E3%82%B9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%91%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AD%E3%83%9C%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%E5%A4%A7%E6%88%A6%EF%BD%8F%EF%BD%87-ps3/trophies/
#2danny5329Posted 11/27/2012 12:45:11 AM
Thanks man.

Complete the game on HARD MODE EX !!!!!!!!

Woot !
---
My Body Is Ready for........
2nd Super Robot Taisen OG
#3RicemillsPosted 11/27/2012 12:59:48 AM(edited)
finish one stage without using a seishin command? interesting, if only it was for one playthrough, not one stage only.
and somehow i'm not surprised with small trophies for "moving 16 cells" or "attacking a unit 14 cells away"
Btw, there is a trophy for making Michiru as an ace, but i dont remember who she is.
and lol at Russel support defending 4 times in a phase, it's like he cant escape his role as supporting character.
more edit:
wow, some of the trophies are for joke purpose indeed, like the "betting on high odds" (kyosuke attacks at 0% accuracy)
---
You have the right to remain silent, anything you post will be misquoted, then used against you.
#4ShoutaPosted 11/27/2012 1:22:53 AM
Using every Spirit Command in one battle is going to be ridiculous.
#5danny5329Posted 11/27/2012 1:27:02 AM
Shouta posted...
Using every Spirit Command in one battle is going to be ridiculous.

Deploy everyone with each of the required seishins , quick save, spam spam spam. Reload. Hehehehehe
---
My Body Is Ready for........
2nd Super Robot Taisen OG
#6RockmanZeroEXEPosted 11/27/2012 1:31:08 AM
Hmm... wonder if EX Hard is going to be Z EX Hard (No upgrades) or just a regular harder difficulty. Hopefully someone confirms this sooner or later. Also, seems appropriate that we're now confirmed with a definite 3 way route split at some point base on the trophies.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#7werasdzxcPosted 11/27/2012 1:44:35 AM
The get unit to single digit HP might be the hardest one. >_>

-LMAO Ibis trophy, let her get shot down in a space map. A real shooting star.
- I see Cybuster icon is the attack more than 10 enemies at once with a MAP
-Use love more than 10 times in one stage
-Support defend 15 times in one stage....
-You get one for the install lol

Btw, there is a trophy for making Michiru as an ace, but i dont remember who she is.

I assume Roa's sister since the icon is Compatible Kaiser

Btw anyone know what the very last one is? Google trans says "see end message", so is that really just for seeing the mission complete/fail message?
---
Speedwagon withdraws coolly.
#8_-LaRe-_Posted 11/27/2012 1:46:13 AM
werasdzxc posted...

Btw anyone know what the very last one is? Google trans says "see end message", so is that really just for seeing the mission complete/fail message?

Probably the message you get once you quick save select to not continue playing.
#9zoeilaPosted 11/27/2012 1:49:37 AM(edited)
maybe its the message when you quicksave but dont continue?
edit:ninja'ed
---
currently playing:FF XIII,darksiders,tales of graces f,white knight chronicles 2,persona 4 arena,dynasty warriors gundam 3,warriors orochi 3,resident evil 6
#10SonsaruPosted 11/27/2012 1:50:31 AM
Relly crazy (and funny!) ones on the list.

The best is the "Saifu (wallet) Flash," which involves using the Cyflash with hotblood, money up and exp. up seishins.

There's a real high quota of hardcore ones there though - EX Hard, finish the game 3 times, complete the scenario chart, get SR points in every stage, never use Restart after Game Over. Kinda makes me wish I cared about Trophies because they really help me get the most out of games I actually enjoy, but I'm too stuck on Achievements to worry about feeding the Trophies monster as well...
---
More meat than web comics, less gristle than fanfics!
Totally original online fiction at www.armyofpuppets.com