Trophy list out

#11AquamanOSPosted 11/27/2012 2:04:08 AM
Michiru is apparantly a new character. A gang leader that Kouta frequently is harassed by at school, mentioned in the EF drama.

Since the title is called "Ace Bancho" Bancho meaning gang leader, and has the kaiser emblem, this apparantly is true.
#12SoujiroSetaPosted 11/27/2012 2:19:27 AM(edited)
At least it doesn't have a trophy just for installing the game!

Edit: Yes it does!
---
Youtube page: http://jp.youtube.com/profile?user=SoujiSeta3(Jpn games & MH)
MonHan PSP GET
#13KharisanPosted 11/27/2012 2:17:13 AM(edited)
Platinium :
OG Master : Obtain all the trophies

Gold :
EX Hard mode clear
Special mode clear
Completionist : Finish the game three times, regardless of the mode
All SR points obtained

Silver
Scenario chart completed
Expert : finish the game without ever continuing after a game over
Game clear : finish the game once
Dogfight king : Get 200 kills for one character
Only one crasher : Inflict 100 000 damage to a enemy unit in one attack scene
Reaching the home plate by miracle : Start a player phase with a battleship that has 1% or less HP
It happens a lot : Get an enemy down to 1 HP
Barely safe ! : One of the player unit gets down to 1HP
Elite squad full of heroines : Get 20 ace pilots among the female cast
The prestance of a captain : One of the ship captains gets ace pilot status
All in english for those who wanted it.
CREDIT GOES TO SOME GUY ON /m/
---
PSN: Adebisiboi
#14RESoKAPosted 11/27/2012 2:27:33 AM
Nice. There weren't many spoilers from the trophy list (only one was Michiru, right?), but it is always fun to see jokes from the community being acknowledged (Cyflush and using Russel to defend, for example).

Also it seems it's almost time for those that don't want to get spoiled to leave, in my case I'll just wait for Cosmo Novas animation (since it can be used in the first stage I'm guessing it won't be long to be uploaded) and leave, since I'll be playing it 3 weeks from now. lol, waiting sucks :)
---
"If you are weak, you die, if you are strong, you live, this is the true Law of the Nature..."
#15MJEmirzianPosted 11/27/2012 2:36:27 AM
>Hmm... wonder if EX Hard is going to be Z EX Hard (No upgrades) or just a regular harder difficulty.

OG and OG2 for GBA allowed upgrades/carryovers, so I'm guessing it's going to be like that. Nice to see there is an Ex-Hard mode even if you'll probably be able to carry over a ton of funds/PP to it.

Like I thought, they added some 'hard' trophies, but they are all obtainable separately. There will be many loopholes so almost everyone can get their trophies without trying too hard.
---
http://www.tbstactics.com - Tactical Insights. Tactical turn based and tactical/strategy game news/reviews.
#16Shaded_PhoenixPosted 11/27/2012 2:46:47 AM
Sonsaru posted...
get SR points in every stage, never use Restart after Game Over.

Not so much. Since it requires you to finish the game on Special Mode, you should have enough money and PP to make getting every stage's SR Point a relatively minor issue on your third run. And not using Restart after a Game Over probably won't be an issue - mid-battle saves are so much more useful than restarting, for anything other than grinding. The worst is the 3 playthroughs - which is not a matter of difficulty, anyway, particularly the EX Hard playthrough, depending on what sort of EX Hard they implement.

...Unless you need to get every SR Point on every stage in the scenario chart, not merely every stage in a playthrough, but that doesn't seem too likely.
---
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
#17RockmanZeroEXEPosted 11/27/2012 2:56:08 AM
MJEmirzian posted...
>Hmm... wonder if EX Hard is going to be Z EX Hard (No upgrades) or just a regular harder difficulty.

OG and OG2 for GBA allowed upgrades/carryovers, so I'm guessing it's going to be like that. Nice to see there is an Ex-Hard mode even if you'll probably be able to carry over a ton of funds/PP to it.

Like I thought, they added some 'hard' trophies, but they are all obtainable separately. There will be many loopholes so almost everyone can get their trophies without trying too hard.

I honestly didn't remember an EX Hard mode for the old OG games >_>. I'll have fun getting wrecked on EX Hard mode, whatever type of mode it is.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#18BassGSnewtypePosted 11/27/2012 3:02:13 AM
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
MJEmirzian posted...

I honestly didn't remember an EX Hard mode for the old OG games >_>. I'll have fun getting wrecked on EX Hard mode, whatever type of mode it is.

OG2 was the first and ONLY handheld SRW to have an EX-hard and Special mode.
---
Evil beware, we have waffles.
The Official Granveil pilot of the SRW OG 2nd Board
#19Shaded_PhoenixPosted 11/27/2012 3:04:16 AM
I just realised something... there's no "get all secrets" trophy... which is good in some ways, but bad in others.
---
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
#20DW7stillrulesPosted 11/27/2012 3:08:08 AM
Shaded_Phoenix posted...
I just realised something... there's no "get all secrets" trophy... which is good in some ways, but bad in others.

Getting all of the secrets is required to fully enjoy the game anyway.
---
PSN ID: ravenith12