Trophy list out

#31Shaded_PhoenixPosted 11/27/2012 5:17:59 AM
It's "single digits", not "1 HP". So, anything from 1 to 9. For enemies, that's just going to be luck, but for allies... That's going to take some work. 10 damage is the minimum for an attack, right? If you use Iron Wall, does that drop maximum damage to 2, or does it stay 10? Geh.
---
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
#32TenkiHiryuPosted 11/27/2012 5:24:29 AM
Shaded_Phoenix posted...

Completionist School or Challenge Group or something. Though "Challenge" is a bit off base. "The group of people who go through again under different conditions", but Completionist School makes more sense to me.

No you're right, it's "Competitionist"

"Common problem" seems closer.

Thought of using "That's the Common""

The Japanese is "Saifu-lash!?", where "Saifu" means wallet. The joke, obviously, is that it's phonetically similar to "Cyflash!". I have no idea how to translate that while keeping the joke.

Makes sense

Please don't rely on Google without at least trying to make sense of the translation. It's obviously "Use Cyflash with the Sprit Commands Effort, Luck, and Hot Blood."

Isn't the Rhino a DC unit? that's why I left it but seeing the name of the achievement I realize it should be Cyflash
#33Baby_ragnaPosted 11/27/2012 5:32:57 AM
Shaded_Phoenix posted...
It's "single digits", not "1 HP". So, anything from 1 to 9. For enemies, that's just going to be luck, but for allies... That's going to take some work. 10 damage is the minimum for an attack, right? If you use Iron Wall, does that drop maximum damage to 2, or does it stay 10? Geh.

Ooh, I see. Then it's still doable. Maybe... It's still 10. Let's just hope someone post the sure ways to get this thropy.
---
A man's sword isn't a thing that can be kept in his underwear, its something that should rest in a scabbard known as a girl.
#34RicemillsPosted 11/27/2012 7:31:30 AM
Shaded_Phoenix posted...

maybe this works:
1. get a pilot who have "invincible" seishin and "guard" skill.
2. get his unit down to 10 HP.
3. cast "invincible" and make sure his "guard" skill active.
4. get hit with ally's weak MAP attack.
since he has both "invincible" and "guard" active, he should be damaged by 8 point, right?
---
You have the right to remain silent, anything you post will be misquoted, then used against you.
#35FlamingHopps67Posted 11/27/2012 8:03:38 AM
Ricemills posted...
Shaded_Phoenix posted...

maybe this works:
1. get a pilot who have "invincible" seishin and "guard" skill.
2. get his unit down to 10 HP.
3. cast "invincible" and make sure his "guard" skill active.
4. get hit with ally's weak MAP attack.
since he has both "invincible" and "guard" active, he should be damaged by 8 point, right?

Wrong.

Iron Wall and Invincible attributes don't stack.

Until a unit is hit by an attack, Invincible would remain present and take priority over Iron Wall. Once a unit has been hit (Invincible would take effect reducing damage received to just 10 HP), then Iron Wall's attributes would kick in afterwards.
---
Putting this here so I don't forget...
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1781154
#36danny5329Posted 11/27/2012 8:08:28 AM
Guess we'll just have to rely on pure luck. Should be able to get both done in 3 playthroughs if lucky enough. Else, it's gonna be a pain to obtain the trophy.
---
My Body Is Ready for........
2nd Super Robot Taisen OG
#37RicemillsPosted 11/27/2012 8:10:05 AM
FlamingHopps67 posted...
Wrong.

Iron Wall and Invincible attributes don't stack.

Until a unit is hit by an attack, Invincible would remain present and take priority over Iron Wall. Once a unit has been hit (Invincible would take effect reducing damage received to just 10 HP), then Iron Wall's attributes would kick in afterwards.

eh dude, i never said anything about iron wall.
---
You have the right to remain silent, anything you post will be misquoted, then used against you.
#38Dragon ToePosted 11/27/2012 8:42:10 AM
Maybe someone will have a revive with 1 hp ace bonus or something, because a single digit survival has only happened to me once in my 8 years carreer of playing srw.
---
"All sons of old gods, DIIEEE." GrandMaster Meio, Strider Hiryu
#39superobo4everPosted 11/27/2012 9:26:49 AM
how about using map weapon on your robot, take him to very low hp, then cast Iron wall and let the enemy attack u> -10-10-10 til you get it
---
waiting for SRW OG2nd
#40RockmanZeroEXEPosted 11/27/2012 10:41:27 AM
Hmm, you guys sure it isn't 1% health instead? which means it'll still be low numbers, just not that ridiculously low
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ