Trophy list out

#41TenkiHiryuPosted 11/27/2012 1:22:21 PM
I'm thinking that it's either 1%HP or 10HP with mercy
#42bloodcoastPosted 11/27/2012 1:24:21 PM
http://www.saint-ism.com/2012/11/so-heres-the-trophy-list-for-original-generations-2/

Trophy list translated.
#43Shale0Posted 11/27/2012 3:03:16 PM
Kyosuke and Ibis' achievements: So awesome.

(Although I initially thought Kyosuke's was for hitting an enemy with 0% odds, which seems like more of a, y'know, achievement, but I guess that would be too much of a pain in the ass and based entirely on luck)
---
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/iraq/casualties/facesofthefallen.htm
#44Neo_TaiPosted 11/27/2012 7:38:35 PM
1 hp come on that never happen in my playthrouhgt i did on most SRW game i'll play
#45JL LeePosted 11/27/2012 7:58:00 PM
Enemy single digits isn't hard to get (just needs luck), player single digit...hmm...even more luck I guess? ^^;

Aside from that, most of the achievements are very fun to do and get, seeing as they are mostly in-continuity jokes that we love.

Russel needing to do 4 support attacks may be even harder to achieve, since I'm sure enemies will end up attacking him instead of Katina :P

Although interestingly we will have an attack that's at least 12-range long? With Snipe +2, making it 14...
---
Currently playing: Bravely Default Flying Fairy (3DS), Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3)
#46KOFXIIIPosted 11/27/2012 8:07:02 PM
JL Lee posted...
Enemy single digits isn't hard to get (just needs luck), player single digit...hmm...even more luck I guess? ^^;

Aside from that, most of the achievements are very fun to do and get, seeing as they are mostly in-continuity jokes that we love.

Russel needing to do 4 support attacks may be even harder to achieve, since I'm sure enemies will end up attacking him instead of Katina :P

Although interestingly we will have an attack that's at least 12-range long? With Snipe +2, making it 14...

doesn't sound too hard to tell the truth.

maybe setting katina inside the grunts's range and russel one square away. or having katina with low HP and russel full.

of course, we don't really know the criteria for targeting yet...

the one digit thing will be the worst IMO. that only happened like 3 times for me in all the games i've played.
#47jonnovision1Posted 11/27/2012 8:15:17 PM
JL Lee posted...

probably a 10 range attack with gunfight +7 and snipe

I think the single digit one would be easier for players because you have guard+defend for 1/8th defense, I'm assuming that 10 damage seishin would be in, etc, but for enemies it requires more luck.
#48RamzaBWPosted 11/27/2012 8:19:41 PM
JL Lee posted...

Have an attack with 8-10 range, Gunfight that grant 1-2 range, and Snipe. Also that parts which gave +1 range

Is the twin battle system +1 range still in ? If yes then it's easier to achieve
#49jonnovision1Posted 11/27/2012 8:21:10 PM
RamzaBW posted...
JL Lee posted...

Have an attack with 8-10 range, Gunfight that grant 1-2 range, and Snipe. Also that parts which gave +1 range

Is the twin battle system +1 range still in ? If yes then it's easier to achieve

I never thought about it at the time I made my post, but if there's still parts that can increase attack range, there's that too.
#50RockmanZeroEXEPosted 11/27/2012 8:29:56 PM
Pretty sure it's confirmed right now that it's battleship at 1% HP
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ