Official Ship sent confirmation thread

#1RockmanZeroEXEPosted 11/27/2012 1:41:34 AM
So I figured since it'd be nice, and we're all probably restless about when our order will be sent to just post when their order has been shipped. You know, just nice to know for us that the shipments are actually going out. Mine is still preparing unfortunately >_<... UGH SO RESTLESS AS THE DAYS GET CLOSER... I JUST WANT TO PLAY.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#2SonsaruPosted 11/27/2012 1:51:26 AM
Only thing I'm waiting for is the 7-11 to actually be able to hand the game over at 7am Thursday morning!
---
More meat than web comics, less gristle than fanfics!
Totally original online fiction at www.armyofpuppets.com
#3winmastaPosted 11/27/2012 2:45:21 AM
My one changed from pre-order to "preparing order" as of today.
#4BassGSnewtypePosted 11/27/2012 2:57:17 AM
This topic is for orders that SHIPPED!!!
---
Evil beware, we have waffles.
The Official Granveil pilot of the SRW OG 2nd Board
#5KojiSakujinPosted 11/27/2012 3:45:28 AM
Argh. I hope mine ships soon! Mine also changed to "preparing order" last night, heh.

I know Play-Asia may not send it out early, but ya never know! They've done it before, haha.
---
Currently playing: E.X. Troopers (PS3)
PSN: TetsuyaHikari
#6Ryo TenshinPosted 11/27/2012 4:00:54 AM(edited)
Still nothing on my order from amiami. Not even wanting payment yet. Probably the types to wait till day-of-release before processing and shipping out. Sad. Oh well I did spend a little less.
---
If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.
- Arisu (Serial Experiments Lain)
#7lunar1979Posted 11/27/2012 4:18:24 AM
me too
Mine changed from pre-order to "preparing order" as of today.
#8RockmanZeroEXE(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 11:27:27 AM
BassGSnewtype posted...
This topic is for orders that SHIPPED!!!

Yes it was originally intended for that lol, I guess people misunderstood me when I started telling them my order was in preparation... Welp, since the nature of the topic has changed, might as well tell us if your order is preparing as well or not, so we can all agonize together while we wait lol. 1 year and a half... my lord it's been a long time since this game has come.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#9FlameKishinPosted 11/27/2012 12:58:23 PM
Mine is preparing as well.
#10duel master888Posted 11/27/2012 1:07:23 PM
Dear VISA. I hate you. I hate you more than anything in the world. The one week I need you to function, you go ahead and lock down my credit card because the number "may" have been compromised. I honest to god, hate you. Play-Asia won't return my e-mails. They've been trying to charge my credit card at an exact time both days and the day that I get my credit card working they don't charge it. And now VISA's saying they're going to shut down my card and send me a new one.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
---
"Who the **** do you think we are?!" -Kamina, Gurren Lagann
"They are who we thought they were!" -Dennis Green, Arizona Cardinals Coach