Official Ship sent confirmation thread

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
  3. Official Ship sent confirmation thread
4 years ago#11
Ryo Tenshin posted...
Still nothing on my order from amiami. Not even wanting payment yet. Probably the types to wait till day-of-release before processing and shipping out. Sad. Oh well I did spend a little less.

I don't think I've ever received a payment order for a preorder game until the day of release for AmiAmi, which would be one day prior for anyone in NA. But once payment's processed as long as it's a business day they send items out for ship quickly though.
4 years ago#12
didnt get no shipping confirmation yet but they already charged me so it should ship tomorrow
4 years ago#13
Vicious7 posted...
Ryo Tenshin posted...
Still nothing on my order from amiami. Not even wanting payment yet. Probably the types to wait till day-of-release before processing and shipping out. Sad. Oh well I did spend a little less.

I don't think I've ever received a payment order for a preorder game until the day of release for AmiAmi, which would be one day prior for anyone in NA. But once payment's processed as long as it's a business day they send items out for ship quickly though.

Speaking of, amiami has requested payment and it has been paid. I should have it by Saturday hopefully.
If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.
- Arisu (Serial Experiments Lain)
4 years ago#14
Bumping, also it seems that we should start seeing people responding that their shipment has been sent starting tomorrow night, as they still haven't sent it yet
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
4 years ago#15
PA just charged my card. hope they will send out soon :D
4 years ago#16
Yeah, looks like they didn't get them out today. It's already after 4:00 P.M. in Hong Kong (where Play-Asia ships from) and my status still reads "preparing order". Well, at least I know it will arrive Friday, unlike E.X. Troopers did last week, no thanks to Thanksgiving interfering (yes, even with FedEx International Priority mail), lol.

The wait is almost over, guys!
Currently playing: E.X. Troopers (PS3)
PSN: TetsuyaHikari
4 years ago#17
y they so slow
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!
4 years ago#18
Another post from me. Just got confirmation that mine has been shipped yahoo.
If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.
- Arisu (Serial Experiments Lain)
4 years ago#19
Ryo Tenshin posted...

Ugh, mine is still preparing order
Gundam Extreme Versus, my favorite fighting game ever. That's right, FIGHTING game.
4 years ago#20
Ryo Tenshin posted...

Dang it, Mine hasn't change yet. Man They better send mine soonish. I had that thing preordered ages ago.
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
  1. Boards
  2. Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
  3. Official Ship sent confirmation thread

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived