Official Ship sent confirmation thread

#11Vicious7Posted 11/27/2012 6:03:46 PM
Ryo Tenshin posted...
Still nothing on my order from amiami. Not even wanting payment yet. Probably the types to wait till day-of-release before processing and shipping out. Sad. Oh well I did spend a little less.

I don't think I've ever received a payment order for a preorder game until the day of release for AmiAmi, which would be one day prior for anyone in NA. But once payment's processed as long as it's a business day they send items out for ship quickly though.
#12urtvPosted 11/27/2012 6:22:51 PM
didnt get no shipping confirmation yet but they already charged me so it should ship tomorrow
#13Ryo TenshinPosted 11/27/2012 7:46:14 PM
Vicious7 posted...
Ryo Tenshin posted...
Still nothing on my order from amiami. Not even wanting payment yet. Probably the types to wait till day-of-release before processing and shipping out. Sad. Oh well I did spend a little less.

I don't think I've ever received a payment order for a preorder game until the day of release for AmiAmi, which would be one day prior for anyone in NA. But once payment's processed as long as it's a business day they send items out for ship quickly though.

Speaking of, amiami has requested payment and it has been paid. I should have it by Saturday hopefully.
---
If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.
- Arisu (Serial Experiments Lain)
#14RockmanZeroEXE(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 11:39:45 PM
Bumping, also it seems that we should start seeing people responding that their shipment has been sent starting tomorrow night, as they still haven't sent it yet
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#15TsumiNoOukanPosted 11/28/2012 1:06:51 AM
PA just charged my card. hope they will send out soon :D
#16KojiSakujinPosted 11/28/2012 1:10:59 AM
Yeah, looks like they didn't get them out today. It's already after 4:00 P.M. in Hong Kong (where Play-Asia ships from) and my status still reads "preparing order". Well, at least I know it will arrive Friday, unlike E.X. Troopers did last week, no thanks to Thanksgiving interfering (yes, even with FedEx International Priority mail), lol.

The wait is almost over, guys!
---
Currently playing: E.X. Troopers (PS3)
PSN: TetsuyaHikari
#17saltedhamPosted 11/28/2012 1:15:31 AM
y they so slow
---
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!
#18Ryo TenshinPosted 11/28/2012 2:27:09 AM
Another post from me. Just got confirmation that mine has been shipped yahoo.
---
If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.
- Arisu (Serial Experiments Lain)
#19BillbertGundamPosted 11/28/2012 2:49:34 AM
Ryo Tenshin posted...

Ugh, mine is still preparing order
---
Gundam Extreme Versus, my favorite fighting game ever. That's right, FIGHTING game.
#20RockmanZeroEXE(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 3:23:11 AM
Ryo Tenshin posted...

Dang it, Mine hasn't change yet. Man They better send mine soonish. I had that thing preordered ages ago.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ