Official Ship sent confirmation thread

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
  3. Official Ship sent confirmation thread
4 years ago#21
i ordered it back in may 2011 but somehow i doubt they are sending it before thursday or even friday -.- ( the same thing happened with saisei hen, i got that also preordered like in the first second and they sent it like 3 days after it got released)
so i probably have to wait till wednesday or thursday next week to play this, just to let you guys who get it early know that some people are very jealous !
4 years ago#22
isn't the asian ver. suppose to get release by the 28th? how PA come hasn't shipped it out yet? argh!!! all these waiting is making me even more paranoid!
4 years ago#23
Hong Kong Post opens at 9 am to 5 pm, so it's currently closed until 5 pm PST. I guess that'll be the earliest shipping time.

Play-Asia generally ships these orders, evidently with ACE:R and Tales of Xillia, on Wednesday here. If nothing goes wrong, we should get our copies shipped after 5 pm PST.
4 years ago#24
Asia version, still in preparing order phase. ~_~;
Steam/BF3: Hypereia | FFXIV: Valroque Allard (Excalibur)
i7 3820 (G1.ASSASSIN2) | GTX 680 | 16GB DDR3 | Sandisk Ext.
4 years ago#25
I got my order shipped just this morning. I can't wait anymore!!!
4 years ago#26
So jealous of you guys right now, all I can do is put my restlessness into my research report for work. >_>....
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
4 years ago#27
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
So jealous of you guys right now, all I can do is put my restlessness into my research report for work. >_>....

Same here, still preparing...... beginning to fear another messup like ACE:R is brewing :/
XBL GamerTag, PSN: Zantagor, http://twitch.tv/zantagor
current obsession: Monster Hunter 3rd Portable HD, Sengoku Basara HD Collection, Torchlight II
4 years ago#28
Zantagor posted...
RockmanZeroEXE posted...

Same here, still preparing...... beginning to fear another messup like ACE:R is brewing :/

Dude, don't worry, the post office is close at the moment. We'll know by tonight til tmr morning if they actually manage to mass send everything.
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
4 years ago#29
it says "order recieved" now, this is my first time using Play-Asia, does that mean it's shipped?
4 years ago#30
jonnovision1 posted...
it says "order recieved" now, this is my first time using Play-Asia, does that mean it's shipped?

I think that's still far off from shipped, it's more like they got your order, not even in the process of preparing to ship.
  1. Boards
  2. Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
  3. Official Ship sent confirmation thread

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived