Official Ship sent confirmation thread

#31ZantagorPosted 11/28/2012 6:48:23 AM
jonnovision1 posted...
it says "order recieved" now, this is my first time using Play-Asia, does that mean it's shipped?

no

it should go to Preparing Order first, then Shipped status.
---
XBL GamerTag, PSN: Zantagor, http://twitch.tv/zantagor
current obsession: Monster Hunter 3rd Portable HD, Sengoku Basara HD Collection, Torchlight II
#32jonnovision1Posted 11/28/2012 6:51:15 AM
Zantagor posted...
jonnovision1 posted...
it says "order recieved" now, this is my first time using Play-Asia, does that mean it's shipped?

no

it already said preparing order, it went from that to order recieved, odd
#33TheBeastPowerPosted 11/28/2012 6:52:12 AM
Mine is still being prepared >< I was hoping for a nice holiday. Never ordered before but I wonder how long it takes for FedEx to reach UAE from Hongkong.
#34ZantagorPosted 11/28/2012 6:52:59 AM
jonnovision1 posted...
Zantagor posted...
jonnovision1 posted...

no

it already said preparing order, it went from that to order recieved, odd

if they went back, I have no idea, that's a first I see this. Maybe you ordered too late and will need to wait the next shipment because they ran out, I don't know.
---
current obsession: Monster Hunter 3rd Portable HD, Sengoku Basara HD Collection, Torchlight II
#35ZantagorPosted 11/28/2012 6:54:10 AM
TheBeastPower posted...
Mine is still being prepared >< I was hoping for a nice holiday. Never ordered before but I wonder how long it takes for FedEx to reach UAE from Hongkong.

UAE?

Can't tell, I know that for EX Troopers, it shipped on friday last week, and was in canada on saturday, and I got it on monday.
---
#36FlameKishinPosted 11/28/2012 7:03:49 AM
Zantagor posted...
TheBeastPower posted...

UAE?

Can't tell, I know that for EX Troopers, it shipped on friday last week, and was in canada on saturday, and I got it on monday.

United Arab Emirates.

Also, my order is still preparing, though i'm not sure if that's because I had to go bug the bank about the order or not.
#37HazmattazPosted 11/28/2012 7:15:52 AM
So I take people who preordered from Amiami got their order shipped, but PA not yet. I wonder what's the hold up.
#38ArcBumPosted 11/28/2012 7:37:53 AM
Amiami sent me an email for payment last night but P-A still hasn't moved. I wonder if I can cancel it at this point?
#39Shaded_PhoenixPosted 11/28/2012 7:55:57 AM
...I have no idea why you would buy the game from two retailers. Make a decision quickly.
---
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
#40ArcBumPosted 11/28/2012 8:03:58 AM
I didn't realize how Amiami worked. They don't take your card information you know, they actually invoice you. Of course, if I don't pay on my first order with them I don't imagine my account will be in good standing. I already paid at P-A with Paypal, unfortunately.