Official Ship sent confirmation thread

#391ShoutaPosted 11/30/2012 9:07:46 AM
It's at the local sort facility. It's comingggggg!
#392RockmanZeroEXE(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 9:54:05 AM
Nevermind, It made it to the local facility. I can't wait to get home.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#393daisychan2009Posted 11/30/2012 10:25:25 AM
YES!!! The game has been shipped out and it's already on the way here! Oh, I just can't wait to blast some baddies!!!
---
Question at the moment: Should I fight fire with fire?
Answer at the moment: If you can't beat them, join them!
#394R4gnaxPosted 11/30/2012 11:11:26 AM
SoulAnnihilator posted...
FlameKishin posted...
I paid fastest shipping, and I still have to wait until Monday.

Same, but that's cause it shipped out a day later than it should have. So all on PA, not the courier.

All on the courier in case of UPS though. I got a UPS tracking number for my order after all, but one business day after PA had transferred the package to UPS for further handling and shipping. From PA's customer service I understood that UPS was lax with updating their systems with the necessary tracking numbers. To me that smells an awful lot like UPS just didn't process the orders in a timely fashion.
#395SoulAnnihilatorPosted 11/30/2012 11:17:30 AM
R4gnax posted...
SoulAnnihilator posted...
FlameKishin posted...
I paid fastest shipping, and I still have to wait until Monday.

Same, but that's cause it shipped out a day later than it should have. So all on PA, not the courier.

All on the courier in case of UPS though. I got a UPS tracking number for my order after all, but one business day after PA had transferred the package to UPS for further handling and shipping. From PA's customer service I understood that UPS was lax with updating their systems with the necessary tracking numbers. To me that smells an awful lot like UPS just didn't process the orders in a timely fashion.

Well yes, I stopped using UPS for imports years ago since it takes them forever to process anything not domestic.
#396kaiyouskePosted 11/30/2012 11:43:22 AM
Man NCSX totally failed at processing my order so I won't have my copy till next week. Good thing I have so many other games to play still lol.
#397ShoutaPosted 11/30/2012 12:05:43 PM
My copy has arrived. Installed and capturing the opening movie before starting to stream.
#398Shui GorPosted 11/30/2012 12:09:48 PM
damn: fedex express has left a note (checked back home to see the notifications). need to go pick it up later after 7
---
"Epic Meal Time showing you how to make a REAL salad.....**** your lettuce."
3DS Friend Code: 5241-1905-4583
#399RorshacmaPosted 11/30/2012 12:14:41 PM
My copy is out for delivery. However, it is pouring rain at the moment, so I'm hoping that will not prevent them from leaving it at my door if they happen to attempt to deliver while I'm still at work.
---
"I was born out of the greediness of mankind. While men exist, so will I!" - Bacterion
#400KaneBlueriverPosted 11/30/2012 12:15:36 PM
Rorshacma posted...
My copy is out for delivery. However, it is pouring rain at the moment, so I'm hoping that will not prevent them from leaving it at my door if they happen to attempt to deliver while I'm still at work.

In Cali?
---
Behold! Happy Robo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8p_eMBW2es