Official Ship sent confirmation thread

#41Shaded_PhoenixPosted 11/28/2012 8:59:48 AM
Well, if you're super fast, you might be able to get PlayAsia to cancel the order, and they will reimburse your PayPal account. But if you're not fast about it, they might ship it before they can stop it. Seriously, every minute is counting, here.
---
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
#42judokan85Posted 11/28/2012 11:04:39 AM(edited)
I just checked on my order from Amiami, I had something else with my order that got delayed hence they didn't bill me yet >_<

The problem is you can't make any changes to the order by yourself, you have to actually contact them and wait from them to modify the order for you. I just hope this doesn't delay my order too much...
---
#43superobo4everPosted 11/28/2012 10:42:51 AM
relax guys it will reach u sooner or later, its not like an online game where you wanna level first :P
---
waiting for SRW OG2nd
#44ArcBumPosted 11/28/2012 10:45:50 AM
I just want to get it by this weekend. Preferably Friday.
#45ZantagorPosted 11/28/2012 11:02:30 AM
superobo4ever posted...
relax guys it will reach u sooner or later, its not like an online game where you wanna level first :P

to me it's just that it's being shipped at the office, and I'm on a week vacation next week and I don't feel like having to come at the office to pick it up >.<
---
XBL GamerTag, PSN: Zantagor, http://twitch.tv/zantagor
current obsession: Monster Hunter 3rd Portable HD, Sengoku Basara HD Collection, Torchlight II
#46RockmanZeroEXE(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:53:51 PM
About 4 more hours til round two and technically final round of on day release shipment. Keep yeh fingers cross boys and girls, hope to see many shipments confirmed.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#47SchLeiMPosted 11/28/2012 1:03:12 PM
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
About 4 more hours til round two and technically final round of on day release shipment. Keep yeh fingers cross boys and girls, hope to see many shipments confirmed.

i am crossing everything i have!!! ( i rly hope they will send mine cause i ordered the jap version :/ )
#48jonnovision1Posted 11/28/2012 1:04:45 PM
SchLeiM posted...
RockmanZeroEXE posted...

i am crossing everything i have!!! ( i rly hope they will send mine cause i ordered the jap version :/ )

I'm in the same boat, got the FedEx shipping too, I'm HOPING I get it Friday, but I can accept Monday
#49Vicious7Posted 11/28/2012 1:28:18 PM
PlayAsia order = Preparing
AmiAmi order = (Paid last night) Waiting for shipment confirmation email
YesAsia order = Processing, but this one is through free ship so not worried about it

(Yes I ordered 3 copies from 3 different places, PA = mine, AmiAmi = to sell, YesAsia = gift).
#50JtAsherG9Posted 11/28/2012 2:16:24 PM
mine from Amiami.
SHIPPED. Today. so like yesterday in japan.

Nothing from Playasia yet. damn it.

My fresh Super Slim PS3 is waitinggggggg...