Official Ship sent confirmation thread

#401jonnovision1Posted 11/30/2012 11:19:35 AM
Shouta posted...
My copy has arrived. Installed and capturing the opening movie before starting to stream.

I'm assuming you'll post a link when you start? I missed the first stream when it started so I'm planning on watching this one.
#402RorshacmaPosted 11/30/2012 11:20:17 AM
KaneBlueriver posted...
Rorshacma posted...
My copy is out for delivery. However, it is pouring rain at the moment, so I'm hoping that will not prevent them from leaving it at my door if they happen to attempt to deliver while I'm still at work.

In Cali?

Yup, West LA region.
---
"I was born out of the greediness of mankind. While men exist, so will I!" - Bacterion
#403KaneBlueriverPosted 11/30/2012 11:22:39 AM
Rorshacma posted...
KaneBlueriver posted...
Rorshacma posted...
My copy is out for delivery. However, it is pouring rain at the moment, so I'm hoping that will not prevent them from leaving it at my door if they happen to attempt to deliver while I'm still at work.

In Cali?

Yup, West LA region.

Cool. LA County here too. =P
---
Behold! Happy Robo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8p_eMBW2es
#404RockmanZeroEXE(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 11:25:41 AM
KaneBlueriver posted...
Rorshacma posted...
KaneBlueriver posted...
Rorshacma posted...

In Cali?

Yup, West LA region.

SF over here.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#405regsantotomasPosted 11/30/2012 11:29:13 AM
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
KaneBlueriver posted...
Rorshacma posted...
KaneBlueriver posted...
Rorshacma posted...

In Cali?

Yup, West LA region.

SF over here.

Same. - Pacifica to be exact. Out for delivery as well.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#406RorshacmaPosted 11/30/2012 11:29:50 AM
KaneBlueriver posted...
Rorshacma posted...
KaneBlueriver posted...
Rorshacma posted...

In Cali?

Yup, West LA region.

Cool! Always nice to know I'm not the only fan of the series in my immediate area!
---
"I was born out of the greediness of mankind. While men exist, so will I!" - Bacterion
#407RockmanZeroEXE(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 11:35:17 AM
I have no idea if mine is out on delivery... It's on a vehicle so I'm assuming it is... Just thinking it would arrive sooner
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#408ShoutaPosted 11/30/2012 11:37:12 AM
jonnovision1 posted...
I'm assuming you'll post a link when you start? I missed the first stream when it started so I'm planning on watching this one.

http://www.twitch.tv/reiahl

I started just a few minutes ago. Did the introduction stage already.
#409BassGSnewtypePosted 11/30/2012 11:38:55 AM
Yep, mines getting here Monday. XC
---
Evil beware, we have waffles.
The Official Granveil pilot of the SRW OG 2nd Board
#410snoop23Posted 11/30/2012 11:43:01 AM
For those who haven't bought yet, JDJGaming is selling at $79.90 and get a $5 off code by liking their FB page.

Basically $74.90 shipped. Preeeeeeety good.
---
"I tried walking into a Target , but I missed." - Mitch Hedberg (1968 - 2005) Rest In Peace