Official Ship sent confirmation thread

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
  3. Official Ship sent confirmation thread
3 years ago#421
mine's been on clearance delay for awhile now, but it's in the Province so that's something.
3 years ago#422
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
Playing it right now... OH GOD,..... it's looks so beautiful... *continues to drop his jaws*

Rockman bro you did overnight shipping? *is jealous*

Are the twin system commands and maximum break commands as useful as they appear to be?
---
Digimon Remix = Hilarious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO4xMKkJDog&feature=youtu.be
3 years ago#423
I can confirm Rockman's statement. It does look quite beautiful. I'm loving it so far, as expected!
---
Currently playing: E.X. Troopers (PS3) and Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG (PS3)
PSN: TetsuyaHikari
3 years ago#424
TheDoorMouse posted...
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
Playing it right now... OH GOD,..... it's looks so beautiful... *continues to drop his jaws*

Rockman bro you did overnight shipping? *is jealous*

Are the twin system commands and maximum break commands as useful as they appear to be?

Haen't tried them yet, Conceptual, from what I heard... maximum break isn't as usable as I thought it would be, which is kinda unfortunate, however, playing this may change my opinion on it. I've just went through tutorial just to get the trophie lol
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
3 years ago#425

Hell yeah mang!
---
Steam/BF3: Hypereia | FFXIV: Valroque Allard (Excalibur)
i7 3820 (G1.ASSASSIN2) | GTX 680 | 16GB DDR3 | Sandisk Ext.
3 years ago#426
installation finished: here we go
---
"Epic Meal Time showing you how to make a REAL salad.....**** your lettuce."
3DS Friend Code: 5241-1905-4583
3 years ago#427
My Japanese version shipped. Fedex says it was picked up Nov. 30 at 6:31pm and is currently in transit, looks like I won't see it until Monday.

Just wondering, for those that got the bonus was your weight via FedEx 0.2lbs and the Total shipment weight 0.9lbs / 0.4kgs?
(message deleted)
3 years ago#429
Intdex88, My order says the same thing. But Apparently i was #60 in line of the preorders for the Japanese version (not Asia version) from my order a year ago... it only turned "shipped" as of COB 30th Nov, and it now says will be delivered on 4th December. I am so crushed. At least the Christmas holidays upcomming will still give me time to play :)
3 years ago#430
This may have been asked already, but for the economy air shipping from PA, how many days does that usually take to arrive? They don't give tracking numbers with their air mail shipments :P
---
Digimon Remix = Hilarious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO4xMKkJDog&feature=youtu.be
  1. Boards
  2. Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
  3. Official Ship sent confirmation thread

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived