Official Ship sent confirmation thread

#431WoleginPosted 11/30/2012 9:24:47 PM
i think it usually take about a week or more depends on Holiday, location etc, at least it took 7 days when i ordered xilla.
---
PSN: Wolegin
#432TheDoorMousePosted 11/30/2012 9:29:22 PM
Wolegin posted...
i think it usually take about a week or more depends on Holiday, location etc, at least it took 7 days when i ordered xilla.

Good to know. Thanks!
---
Digimon Remix = Hilarious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO4xMKkJDog&feature=youtu.be
#433Shocking Alberto XPosted 11/30/2012 9:34:48 PM
TheDoorMouse posted...
This may have been asked already, but for the economy air shipping from PA, how many days does that usually take to arrive? They don't give tracking numbers with their air mail shipments :P

It's like 5-21 days. The problem is, there's no real way to guestimate, especially without any knowledge of where you live. If someone happens to live around your area, they might be able to give their experience, but otherwise.. it's hard to say. I've had things come quickly - and also closer to 2 weeks before, in the past, back during PS2 era when I used that shipping option.
#434DunanPosted 11/30/2012 11:31:31 PM
My JPN version should get to me by Monday in Australia.

I'll sadly be drooling at the box during my break time.
#435TheDoorMousePosted 12/1/2012 12:12:56 AM
Dunan posted...

Didju do a rush delivery or the free shipping?
---
Digimon Remix = Hilarious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO4xMKkJDog&feature=youtu.be
#436GarmraidPosted 12/1/2012 12:20:00 AM
I don't really get how shipping works so when would mine come in if it shipped on friday and it said 2-4 days? Do those days include saturday and sunday?
#437HazmattazPosted 12/1/2012 1:58:28 AM
2ndSRWOG get! And came with the book too, yay~

Can't wait to get back home and play, ffff!
#438intdex88Posted 12/1/2012 3:41:04 AM
Hazmattaz posted...
2ndSRWOG get! And came with the book too, yay~

Can't wait to get back home and play, ffff!

Which version did you get? What was your shipment's weight. My package's weight via FedEx 0.2lbs and the Total shipment weight 0.9lbs / 0.4kgs. I didn't get my order yet, but do these numbers match yours?
#439DunanPosted 12/1/2012 4:04:43 AM(edited)
TheDoorMouse posted...
Dunan posted...

Didju do a rush delivery or the free shipping?

I did a rush but they shipped it on Friday local time it'll sit at my local Fed Ex's doorstep all weekend until Monday when they open up for delivery.

Edit: it still travels between airports and stuff over the weekend, just won't be properly processed and delivered till a workday.
#440Ryo TenshinPosted 12/1/2012 11:28:17 AM
Depart USPS Sort Facility

December 01, 2012

I hate Sundays. Oh well guess I'll see if I can finish Ar Tonelico 2 in one more day.
---
If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.
- Arisu (Serial Experiments Lain)