Official Ship sent confirmation thread

#61Gundam SandrockPosted 11/28/2012 5:00:16 PM
Well, mine was shipped from CD Japan today :D

But it might take up to 12 days to get it D:
---
Change the scheme! Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind. - Castor, Tron Legacy
#62jonnovision1Posted 11/28/2012 5:07:25 PM
Mondos123 posted...
JadeFalcon777 posted...
Mondos123 posted...
JadeFalcon777 posted...
I just accidentally reset my order, when I misinterpreted the "we haven't charged your account yet" as "we haven't gotten your payment information yet." Ugh..... Here's hoping it still gets here by the weekend, though I somewhat doubt it.

How do you know that it actually reset? Shouldn't do anything unless you accept the new changes.

It went from "preparing order" to "order received."

Damn, hopefully they made enough copies for everyone.

mine did that too for the same reason but about an hour or two later it was back to preparing.
#63Vicious7Posted 11/28/2012 5:33:50 PM
Anyone who's thinking of ordering the Japanese version from PA want a $8 off $88+ coupon? PM me if you do, first person gets it.
#64intdex88Posted 11/28/2012 5:57:01 PM
Just curious, but we Play-Asia be giving out the preorder booklet that comes with the game to those who preordered? Read that mixed reviews about this.
#65SchLeiMPosted 11/28/2012 6:01:43 PM(edited)
intdex88 posted...
Just curious, but we Play-Asia be giving out the preorder booklet that comes with the game to those who preordered? Read that mixed reviews about this.

i sent them e mails regarding the artbook of the jap version ( the last one just 4 days ago) and they replayed:" we dont know yet" which probably means we who ordered the jap version wont get it :/
#66DW7stillrulesPosted 11/28/2012 6:26:01 PM
Mondos123 posted...
JadeFalcon777 posted...
Mondos123 posted...
JadeFalcon777 posted...
I just accidentally reset my order, when I misinterpreted the "we haven't charged your account yet" as "we haven't gotten your payment information yet." Ugh..... Here's hoping it still gets here by the weekend, though I somewhat doubt it.

How do you know that it actually reset? Shouldn't do anything unless you accept the new changes.

It went from "preparing order" to "order received."

Damn, hopefully they made enough copies for everyone.

LOL

*Suddenly the game that supposedly killed the OG series sells more than Alpha 1*
---
PSN ID: ravenith12
#67intdex88Posted 11/28/2012 7:07:31 PM
SchLeiM posted...
intdex88 posted...

i sent them e mails regarding the artbook of the jap version ( the last one just 4 days ago) and they replayed:" we dont know yet" which probably means we who ordered the jap version wont get it :/

Wow, that sucks. I ordered from Play-Asia because my friends said it is a good site. I really thought I would get the preorder bonus. Well I just hope it gets shipped soon, my friends said that they are fast, but seems like they are slower than AmiAmi and CDJapan.
#68Shocking Alberto XPosted 11/28/2012 7:09:53 PM
intdex88 posted...
SchLeiM posted...
intdex88 posted...

Wow, that sucks. I ordered from Play-Asia because my friends said it is a good site. I really thought I would get the preorder bonus. Well I just hope it gets shipped soon, my friends said that they are fast, but seems like they are slower than AmiAmi and CDJapan.

I've always had excellent experiences with them in the past. This is the first time it's been so oddly drag-arse. My order has been 'Preparing' for 4 days now, which is very unusual for them. Then again, this is probably a huge preorder load, so who knows?
#69BillbertGundamPosted 11/28/2012 7:15:40 PM
First ACE R and now this game. It seems PA hates SRW related games on PS3 haha. I'm hoping they ship at least today.
---
Gundam Extreme Versus, my favorite fighting game ever. That's right, FIGHTING game.
#70jonnovision1Posted 11/28/2012 7:23:21 PM
it's 10:30am on release date in Hong Kong roughly, why is everyone jumping to conclusions?
More topics from this board...
So for MKSteelSeven53/30 12:25AM