Newest SRW game announced

#151ShinononoHoukiPosted 12/12/2012 9:33:37 AM
Hazmattaz posted...
To those who keep saying that they'll preorder/buy the game, do you mean you'll also buy a Japanese 3DS too?

I'm just curious and wondering.

Let's see, I got The Nene and Manaka limited edition 3DS and I also am using a White LL.
I wanted to buy the SRW limited console till I saw how garbage it was.
---
Previously Known as raging Hitomi.
3DS FC:5069-3994-5272 PSN:NanbuKaguya
#152HazmattazPosted 12/12/2012 9:39:16 AM
ShinononoHouki posted...
Hazmattaz posted...
To those who keep saying that they'll preorder/buy the game, do you mean you'll also buy a Japanese 3DS too?

I'm just curious and wondering.

Let's see, I got The Nene and Manaka limited edition 3DS and I also am using a White LL.
I wanted to buy the SRW limited console till I saw how garbage it was.

Wow, that's something. Can you spare me one then? lol
#153Think0028Posted 12/12/2012 9:41:47 AM
Are there pictures of the SRW limited 3DS yet?
#154HazmattazPosted 12/12/2012 9:44:29 AM
Think0028 posted...
Are there pictures of the SRW limited 3DS yet?

They show it at the end of the PV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=D6ALAgHdmyM#t=230s
#155regsantotomasPosted 12/12/2012 9:44:56 AM
http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/025/692/50c565532d24d.html
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#156superobo4everPosted 12/12/2012 9:56:58 AM
you guys won't buy a 3DS for 1 srw game, but what if they release another 2 on it in the future? it s better to buy the 3DS now :P
---
SRW OG2nd getto!
#157shadowmaksimPosted 12/12/2012 9:58:29 AM
Maybe it's just me, but the game's animations look just fine to me. While a little on the pixelated side, the animations look pretty good. I think they are experimenting with the software. I'm pretty sure the first DS SRW (W) had the same animations as J, which was for the GBA. Then the next one for DS (K) was much better. There is also another 3 months to go before this game comes out so some smoothing out might happen. Not to mention the animations were on a Youtube video, which almost always makes graphics/animations look worse.

Man...I'm liking the line-up. The main series I'm excited for have to be Fafnir and Lineberrel. I loved both of them in their respective games, K and L. Dancouga is also a personal favorite.

Some of the newer additioned series look interesting. I've been getting a growing interest in Demonbane. Now that it is in an SRT, I better get on to reading that VN of it. What's the story behind the "Dynasty Gundam"? Are they like the Virtual-On units where they are sentient? Also,that Miku "Virtual-On" unit with an actual Miku cut-in was unexpected. Really threw me off.

-sigh- Now if only the 3DS wasn't region locked. I don't have a 3DS and I'm leaning towards buying the Japanese 3DS over the English one just so I'd be able to play this game and Project X Zone.
#158lingeringtidesPosted 12/12/2012 10:12:50 AM
I feel like imma buy just because I'm an avid fan of srw plus I've been reading line barrel and the inclusion of manga elements are here yippee
---
official Wing Zero pilot of the Srw Z board
#159Shaded_PhoenixPosted 12/12/2012 10:14:43 AM
shadowmaksim posted...
What's the story behind the "Dynasty Gundam"? Are they like the Virtual-On units where they are sentient

Yeah, pretty much. They're one of the SD Gundam series spinoffs, so they're basically walking, talking Gundams. Specifically, re-enacting Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
---
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
#160starqoPosted 12/12/2012 10:32:31 AM
shadowmaksim posted...
Maybe it's just me, but the game's animations look just fine to me. While a little on the pixelated side, the animations look pretty good. I think they are experimenting with the software. I'm pretty sure the first DS SRW (W) had the same animations as J, which was for the GBA. Then the next one for DS (K) was much better. There is also another 3 months to go before this game comes out so some smoothing out might happen. Not to mention the animations were on a Youtube video, which almost always makes graphics/animations look worse.

This person speaks the truth!

Man...I'm liking the line-up. The main series I'm excited for have to be Fafnir and Lineberrel. I loved both of them in their respective games, K and L. Dancouga is also a personal favorite.

Indeed, my favorite part of the line-up was Fafner and Linebarrel being in the same game (and, by extention, Kazuki and Koichi making their voiced debuts).

Some of the newer additioned series look interesting. I've been getting a growing interest in Demonbane. Now that it is in an SRT, I better get on to reading that VN of it. What's the story behind the "Dynasty Gundam"? Are they like the Virtual-On units where they are sentient? Also,that Miku "Virtual-On" unit with an actual Miku cut-in was unexpected. Really threw me off.

Yeah, as surprising as SD Gundam BBB is, Fei-Yen HD (aka Virtual-On Miku) is probably the most shocking, even without the unexpected Miku cut-in.