Newest SRW game announced

#161saltedhamPosted 12/12/2012 11:32:48 AM
also didnt know 3ds was weaker than psp. that special edition 3ds is so cool looking.
---
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!
#162ShinononoHoukiPosted 12/12/2012 11:34:20 AM
saltedham posted...
also didnt know 3ds was weaker than psp. that special edition 3ds is so cool looking.

You're gotta be frigging kidding me!
Space stage with Grids = cool?
---
Previously Known as raging Hitomi.
3DS FC:5069-3994-5272 PSN:NanbuKaguya
#163lypsePosted 12/12/2012 11:42:37 AM
Actually I don't mind the graphic quality, I expected this quality. To tell the truth, the color and pixels are better than my expectation. It's just that the animation is not that good. The line up is funny, but I'm not quite a fan of it. Oh well, I won't be able to play it anyway, so maybe it's good that this piece is on 3DS.
---
Friendship is eternal, as long as you know what true friendship is.
#164ImpactFramePosted 12/12/2012 11:49:40 AM
I just noticed, how come BP never uses the OVA versions of Mazinger and Getter in the main console releases? Things like Mazinkaiser OVA, SKL, Armageddon, and Shin vs Neo are missing out ;(
#165saltedhamPosted 12/12/2012 11:49:58 AM
ShinononoHouki posted...
saltedham posted...

let go of gravity
---
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!
#166JudasHelelPosted 12/12/2012 12:06:45 PM
saltedham posted...
ShinononoHouki posted...
saltedham posted...

let go of gravity

I personally don't like the design, but this response won you today's internet.
#167starqoPosted 12/12/2012 1:00:19 PM(edited)
Honestly, when this was first announced, I didn't really think much of it until a later post revealed that GSD was in, at which point I frantically searched to see who was in the scans, being quite relieved to see it was Shinn.

I must be pretty shallow if that's what took top priority. Actually, I'm a bit surprised more people weren't complaining about how the Cosmic Era was in yet again.

Ok, in regards to the scans and PV...

I'm guessing that Dunbine and Gundam Seed Destiny won't have their stories, given that Show and Shinn (with his FAITH badge still present, for some reason) are fighting against enemies from Wings of Rean and the 00 movie. This is a first for Dunbine, I believe. As such, seeing them in their first units (the Dunbine and the Impulse Gundam) was a bit surprising, but I guess it gives you something to look forward to.

Painkiller (from Linebarrel) looks to possibly be the manga version, given that little animal thing Miu calls (Puld? Pald? How do you pronounce that?). I wonder if we're getting the manga version (with the anime character designs and voices) or if they're just putting some manga exclusive content in. And BTW, Miu's portrait looks kind of...mopey. And did Vardant always have those cannons?

The Macross Frontier movies make their storyline debut, and from the looks of it, I'm thinking that the majority of Alto's lines might be newly record (to differentiate from Z2, which uses the TV story), though Canaria, Jefferey, and Bobby's lines seem to be the same.

Also, in this pic...

http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/025/692/50c5654f3dc5c.html

...what is the unit to right of the curser? I don't seem to recognize it.

...oh yeah, and Katou mecha in space! That's a little weird.

P.S. It's about time you debuted, Wings of Rean! I mean, appearing 3 times in Another Century's Episode before SRW?! That's as crazy as Code Geass R2 appearing twice before the original debuted!

EDIT: I just realized something: As of this game, Dancouga Nova has been in more games than Gravion!...eh, oh well.
#168ShadowKnux372Posted 12/12/2012 12:17:06 PM
...what is the unit to right of the curser? I don't seem to recognize it.

My first thought was one of the component parts of Dancougar Nova, but I'll leave it to someone else to figure it out for sure.
---
# of people who want real catgirls: 149
# of times I've been deemed pleasant or interesting: 60
#169nata_exiaPosted 12/12/2012 12:28:04 PM
I don't want to enter on full details, but I don't need to import a JAP 3DS to play them. There are other means, and I'm sure many of you know what it is. Also, WHY is it so hard to implant/put DIFFERENT pilot SPRITES on a DS specially 3DS. We get different pilot sprites on the GBA OG games, why not on DS's games? I really don't get it.

Don't get it I tell you, don't get it!!!!!!!
---
We can never understand Reality.
#170HazmattazPosted 12/12/2012 12:40:53 PM
nata_exia posted...
I don't want to enter on full details, but I don't need to import a JAP 3DS to play them. There are other means, and I'm sure many of you know what it is. Also, WHY is it so hard to implant/put DIFFERENT pilot SPRITES on a DS specially 3DS. We get different pilot sprites on the GBA OG games, why not on DS's games? I really don't get it.

Don't get it I tell you, don't get it!!!!!!!

By pilot sprites, you mean their head portraits? Haha, I agree, it's annoying when it's always the same expression now matter what they say or scream.