Newest SRW game announced

#171BassGSnewtypePosted 12/12/2012 12:12:07 PM
ShadowKnux372 posted...
...what is the unit to right of the curser? I don't seem to recognize it.

My first thought was one of the component parts of Dancougar Nova, but I'll leave it to someone else to figure it out for sure.

That's Gundam Harute in MA mode.
---
Evil beware, we have waffles.
The Official Granveil pilot of the SRW OG 2nd Board
#172nata_exiaPosted 12/12/2012 12:21:51 PM
Hazmattaz posted...
By pilot sprites, you mean their head portraits? Haha, I agree, it's annoying when it's always the same expression no matter what they say or scream.

Yup, Head portraits. It drives me crazy every time I see the same face in every single attack or word.
---
We can never understand Reality.
#173Sid_Icarus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 12:24:38 PM
Trailers out http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D6ALAgHdmyM
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#174starqoPosted 12/12/2012 12:45:13 PM
Thanks, Bass!

Ok, so in this space stage, we have...

Player: Linebarrel, Impulse Gundam, Heroman, Harute, 3 SD Gundams, Fei-Yen HD, Dunbine, SKL, and the Ptolomeios Kai.

Enemy: 5 standard Katou Armas (1 of which looks strangely like Yurianne's Tsubaki-hime), Idaten, Jack Smith, and Glein Neidr, alongside that Lu Bu Tallgeese guy. Also, there seems to be 3 things in the upper left corner I have no idea about.
#175TakayaNorikoPosted 12/12/2012 12:50:29 PM
Wasn't there some topic somewhere a little while back asking for Heroman in a SRW? I also recall a topic a year or so ago where someone wanted Miku, too. I guess if you want something in a Super Robot Wars game, all you gotta do is Diebuster work it into a topic on GameFAQs.
---
You're planning a wolf murder!
#176AC UnitPosted 12/12/2012 1:42:51 PM
*Sees the names Liu Bei, Zhang Fei and Guan Yu in the PV*

Nope, my mind still can't process it. It's still too surreal.
---
"Wait what?"
The most appropriate response to most things these days.
#177RorshacmaPosted 12/12/2012 1:44:06 PM
starqo posted...
Thanks, Bass!

Ok, so in this space stage, we have...

Player: Linebarrel, Impulse Gundam, Heroman, Harute, 3 SD Gundams, Fei-Yen HD, Dunbine, SKL, and the Ptolomeios Kai.

Enemy: 5 standard Katou Armas (1 of which looks strangely like Yurianne's Tsubaki-hime), Idaten, Jack Smith, and Glein Neidr, alongside that Lu Bu Tallgeese guy. Also, there seems to be 3 things in the upper left corner I have no idea about.

I wonder how Heroman is going to work in the space stages, seeing how Joey seems to be involved with fighting alongside him.
---
"I was born out of the greediness of mankind. While men exist, so will I!" - Bacterion
#178Daichi_SumeragiPosted 12/12/2012 1:46:26 PM
I'm surprised, this game looks like crap compared with Z2, i think the DS ones looked better than this one.
---
nedaruna kachitore sasureba ataeraren
#179180223Posted 12/12/2012 5:45:17 PM
Rorshacma posted...
I wonder how Heroman is going to work in the space stages, seeing how Joey seems to be involved with fighting alongside him.

Much like Giant Robo in SRW 64, they'll probably give Joey a space suit or something or he simply controls Heroman from inside a ship like Tetsujin-28.
#180AnothersoulPosted 12/12/2012 6:33:25 PM
180223 posted...
Rorshacma posted...

Much like Giant Robo in SRW 64, they'll probably give Joey a space suit or something or he simply controls Heroman from inside a ship like Tetsujin-28.

I'm guessing the space suit option. I think I saw Joey comes in and activate a barrier to protect Heroman in the trailer.