Newest SRW game announced

#181RorshacmaPosted 12/12/2012 6:54:05 PM
Anothersoul posted...
180223 posted...
Rorshacma posted...
I wonder how Heroman is going to work in the space stages, seeing how Joey seems to be involved with fighting alongside him.

Much like Giant Robo in SRW 64, they'll probably give Joey a space suit or something or he simply controls Heroman from inside a ship like Tetsujin-28.

I'm guessing the space suit option. I think I saw Joey comes in and activate a barrier to protect Heroman in the trailer.

Yeah, the barrier clip is what made me think of that.
---
"I was born out of the greediness of mankind. While men exist, so will I!" - Bacterion
#182Dancouga_NovaPosted 12/12/2012 8:14:43 PM
Not that I'm complaining (frankly, I couldn't be happier. Just look at my username!), but is anyone else surprised by how often Dancouga Nova has been showing up lately?

It's not a particularly popular show and I always thought Gravion and the original Dancouga were Obari's favourites.
#183AnothersoulPosted 12/12/2012 8:32:16 PM
Not really. I mean, this is an upgraded from L so it was a better idea to take what was in from previous installment and modify it rather than create a new one though I would like to have Dangaioh instead.
#184saltedhamPosted 12/12/2012 8:51:21 PM
can the 3ds not handle the z2 psp sprites? for advance portable they reused mx and original generations sprites and made the rest. and sprites for destiny/dancouga nova/macross frontier have some already made. in japan is the audience that much better on 3ds for future srw? hope this has full cut ins for the gundams still. i will weep if it dosent
---
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!
#185ShinononoHoukiPosted 12/12/2012 8:54:59 PM
saltedham posted...
can the 3ds not handle the z2 psp sprites? for advance portable they reused mx and original generations sprites and made the rest. and sprites for destiny/dancouga nova/macross frontier have some already made. in japan is the audience that much better on 3ds for future srw? hope this has full cut ins for the gundams still. i will weep if it dosent

Like I said, the hardware is atrocious for current gen standard, if the only damn thing it wins the PSP is the freaking Pixels per second or fillrate.
---
Previously Known as raging Hitomi.
3DS FC:5069-3994-5272 PSN:NanbuKaguya
#186BassGSnewtypePosted 12/12/2012 10:42:13 PM
I'm sure Midorikawa's freaking beside himself with joy now that Demonbane is now finally in an SRW. XD
---
Evil beware, we have waffles.
The Official Granveil pilot of the SRW OG 2nd Board
#187lunarXskiesPosted 12/12/2012 11:12:33 PM
Trailers out http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D6ALAgHdmyM

Is it me, or is the animation really...wonky
#188KaneBlueriverPosted 12/12/2012 11:16:43 PM
*watches the PV.

IMO, while the visual look seems a slightly upgrade over the previous. The frame rates look a lot smoother.

Ah screw it. What am I fooling myself. I'm buying it as a former Miku-tard. >.>;;
---
Behold! Happy Robo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8p_eMBW2es
#189ShinononoHoukiPosted 12/12/2012 11:24:58 PM
KaneBlueriver posted...
*watches the PV.

IMO, while the visual look seems a slightly upgrade over the previous. The frame rates look a lot smoother.

Ah screw it. What am I fooling myself. I'm buying it as a former Miku-tard. >.>;;

Former?
---
Previously Known as raging Hitomi.
3DS FC:5069-3994-5272 PSN:NanbuKaguya
#190Mellow_RGPosted 12/13/2012 12:15:56 AM
I don't wont to be a negative nancy but..

those sprite animations look really awkward

did they outsource this to G Generation guys?

//
---
So I heard you like Nyarlathotep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkcvP758390