Newest SRW game announced

#201starqoPosted 12/13/2012 9:19:48 AM(edited)
Off the top of my head, Uso in Alpha Gaiden, Kamille in Advance and Reversal.

And if you need further justification, remember how the Destiny was wrecked at the end of GSD? Until the game comes out, we're going to be under the assumption that GSD played out normally. Who's to say Shinn's not just sticking to the Impulse until it gets repaired?
#202ShinononoHoukiPosted 12/13/2012 9:39:45 AM
LordIzaak posted...
ShinononoHouki posted...
saltedham posted...
can the 3ds not handle the z2 psp sprites? for advance portable they reused mx and original generations sprites and made the rest. and sprites for destiny/dancouga nova/macross frontier have some already made. in japan is the audience that much better on 3ds for future srw? hope this has full cut ins for the gundams still. i will weep if it dosent

Like I said, the hardware is atrocious for current gen standard, if the only damn thing it wins the PSP is the freaking Pixels per second or fillrate.

And like I said you pointing out the wrong things. The problem is on the software's end, not the hardware. Can they port a PlayStation-centric engine to a completely alien hardware? Of course not. Not unless they're willing to go the extra mile. For now they'll have to settle on the one engine that's closest to the newest hardware: the DS engine. There's a reason why emulation development exists you know.

You can spin it as much as you like, but its still wrong. Just because you don't have any experience in the fields of hardware or software is no excuse to spout such lies.

First off, I was saying the 3DS hardware is poor for this current gen which is the truth. I never did specifically say anything regarding software. And for the record, look at tales of abyss for 3DS, the game was ported from the playstation 2 platform, so your point?
---
Previously Known as raging Hitomi.
3DS FC:5069-3994-5272 PSN:NanbuKaguya
#203LordIzaakPosted 12/13/2012 9:56:33 AM
...you're still avoiding the topic. Wow.

Do you know what I'm talking about? Do you have any reading comprehension skills at all? Let me tell point blank then: it doesn't matter. Everything that you've pointed out, everything that you've used as "proof": none of that matters. Every argument has a flaw, mainly due to a lack of fundamental understanding of hardware and development philosophy (Cartridges makes an inferior system? Are you insane? What does that make the Vita then?).

The 3DS is poorest hardware of the generation. Yes. Now give me the specifications that make it poor. Can't do it? So on what basis do you justify it as being poor? Can't you research? Oh, is it because it uses a cartridge then? Yes, I'm going to drive that argument into the ground, because it was stupid. Why do you think the DS is so easy to pirate? Because it uses SD Cards!

So far the 3DS has shown absolutely no reason for it to be inferior to the PSP. All of the above "examples" have a fault in them one way or the other. It just requires a little, I don't know, research to find them. Why is Tales of the Abyss ported? I don't know, but its probably one of the exceptions. If its that easy to port an engine from one console to the next, then why hasn't the OGS engine been used everywhere? Oh snap.
---
Why Review Scores Suck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcrqTGByb1s
#204ShinononoHoukiPosted 12/13/2012 10:25:02 AM(edited)
LordIzaak posted...

Do you know what I'm talking about? Do you have any reading comprehension skills at all? Let me tell point blank then: it doesn't matter. Everything that you've pointed out, everything that you've used as "proof": none of that matters. Every argument has a flaw, mainly due to a lack of fundamental understanding of hardware and development philosophy (Cartridges makes an inferior system? Are you insane? What does that make the Vita then?).

The 3DS is poorest hardware of the generation. Yes. Now give me the specifications that make it poor. Can't do it? So on what basis do you justify it as being poor? Can't you research? Oh, is it because it uses a cartridge then? Yes, I'm going to drive that argument into the ground, because it was stupid. Why do you think the DS is so easy to pirate? Because it uses SD Cards!

So far the 3DS has shown absolutely no reason for it to be inferior to the PSP. All of the above "examples" have a fault in them one way or the other. It just requires a little, I don't know, research to find them. Why is Tales of the Abyss ported? I don't know, but its probably one of the exceptions. If its that easy to port an engine from one console to the next, then why hasn't the OGS engine been used everywhere? Oh snap.

While I absolutely have no Hardware and software background, I have at least read up on specifications of the PSP and the 3DS.
http://kotaku.com/5568573/nintendo-3ds-vs-psp-vs-iphone
So it's all lies , I guess?

And one more thing, please point out exactly did I mention carts are bad? In fact I mentioned in one of my previous posts that 3DS carts can hold more data then the UMD.

Talk about failing to read.
---
#205Sid_Icarus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 10:34:18 AM
LordIzaak posted...

While I absolutely have no Hardware and software background, I have at least read up on specifications of the PSP and the 3DS.

And one more thing, please point out exactly did I mention carts are bad? In fact I mentioned in one of my previous posts that 3DS carts can hold more data then the UMD.

So the issue at hand is about software (Because porting a graphics engine is an entirely software problem), and you post something about hardware. Uh-huh.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#206ShinononoHoukiPosted 12/13/2012 10:42:58 AM(edited)
Sid_Icarus posted...
LordIzaak posted...

So the issue at hand is about software (Because porting a graphics engine is an entirely software problem), and you post something about hardware. Uh-huh.

The funny part was where on earth did I mention about porting over graphics or as a matter of fact anything regarding software? I'm pretty sure that all I've stated previously was that the 3DS hardware is bad. That's all.
---
#207RockmanZeroEXEPosted 12/13/2012 10:47:07 AM
LordIzaak posted...

Sorry, that was me, I just assumed that 3DS carts were worse then Vita carts in terms of memory. My bad.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#208AcePilotDev99Posted 12/13/2012 10:47:46 AM
SteveO 528 posted...
Seems pretty fake, to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D6ALAgHdmyM. Doesn't seem fake at all.
#209AcePilotDev99Posted 12/13/2012 10:49:25 AM
I hope they add some of these titles to Z3. :)
#210ShinononoHoukiPosted 12/13/2012 10:55:30 AM(edited)
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
Let me put it this way, it's not a terrible piece of hardware, those cartridges is what makes it it terrible, cause it can't hold as much data as a PSP UMD disc.

To further quote, this is coming from an objective view point. Damn cartridges >_<....

Well, no worries man, you're just confused. You were comparing to a UMD actually.
a 3DS cart can hold from 2-8GB of data. While for the Vita, I have not seen accurate information about it but seems to be about 4GB as of now.
---