Newest SRW game announced

#211thetravelerPosted 12/13/2012 9:56:16 AM
awesome. it has the rock and roll version of mazinger. Now im going to have to buy a 3ds. DAMN YOU BANPRESTO!!!
---
PSN: Daswoot025. Bring it.
#212RockmanZeroEXEPosted 12/13/2012 9:58:06 AM
ShinononoHouki posted...
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
Let me put it this way, it's not a terrible piece of hardware, those cartridges is what makes it it terrible, cause it can't hold as much data as a PSP UMD disc.

To further quote, this is coming from an objective view point. Damn cartridges >_<....

Well, no worries man, you're just confused. You were comparing to a UMD actually.

Truth, but this is based on my knowledge of SD G Generation 3D and how much they cut out. I wasn't even referring to the Vita Carts at this point. Mind you they cut out more then do a lazy add in of Gundam Age. Such as cut stuff out of Wing from what I heard from a friend. And the SD games take the full memory of the UMD. Hence this assumptions
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#213ShinononoHoukiPosted 12/13/2012 9:59:22 AM
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
ShinononoHouki posted...
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
Let me put it this way, it's not a terrible piece of hardware, those cartridges is what makes it it terrible, cause it can't hold as much data as a PSP UMD disc.

To further quote, this is coming from an objective view point. Damn cartridges >_<....

Well, no worries man, you're just confused. You were comparing to a UMD actually.

Truth, but this is based on my knowledge of SD G Generation 3D and how much they cut out. I wasn't even referring to the Vita Carts at this point. Mind you they cut out more then do a lazy add in of Gundam Age. Such as cut stuff out of Wing from what I heard from a friend. And the SD games take the full memory of the UMD. Hence this assumptions

Oh yah, SD Gundam 3D was the bane of my life. I cried when I looked at the G Gundam series.>_<
---
Previously Known as raging Hitomi.
3DS FC:5069-3994-5272 PSN:NanbuKaguya
#214SazukeEXPosted 12/13/2012 9:59:56 AM
thetraveler posted...
awesome. it has the rock and roll version of mazinger. Now im going to have to buy a 3ds. DAMN YOU BANPRESTO!!!

Make sure it's a Japanese 3DS. You see not all 3DS are the same and they refuse to let games that aren't the same as them inside.

Japanese 3DS discriminates against non-Japanese games!

Oh how far we've fallen...
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#215RockmanZeroEXEPosted 12/13/2012 10:01:25 AM
Of course I could be totally wrong and it was just a completely terrible and lazy port with some add ins
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#216SazukeEXPosted 12/13/2012 10:17:56 AM
Well they did just start making SRW games for the 3DS. I'm sure in a few years they'll have gotten a better hand with the 3DS though I doubt they'll ever be able to do anything like z2 style on the 3DS. Totally different systems and all.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#217lingeringtidesPosted 12/13/2012 10:29:55 AM
I think the 3ds is more fit to house the new endless frontier sequel(if we ever get one) they can use the project x zone game as resource, I for one will gladly pay for that
---
official Wing Zero pilot of the Srw Z board
#218BassGSnewtypePosted 12/13/2012 11:26:07 AM
The UX board is up.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997837-super-robot-taisen-ux
---
Evil beware, we have waffles.
The Official Granveil pilot of the SRW OG 2nd Board
#219Mellow_RGPosted 12/13/2012 1:00:36 PM(edited)

Its the same people who did L. However that's only half of the answer. Apparently some sharp-eyed /m/ guys noticed there's a lot more rotation segments in this.
http://i.imgur.com/Yc1YK.png
FYI: SRW uses segmented sprites for animation. The old Centipede game, Castlevania's large armored bosses, and Vanillaware games all use segmented body parts rather than full sprites.

Apparently, rather than redrawing many of the parts for movement, they just rotate them (SKL's run for example).

They used a lot of that for SRW Alpha, and I don't recall having any overly significant concerns for SRW L. (then again I don't recall many powerful moments either)

but my problem is the choreography and SMALL sprites

I can't even tell what the mech is supposed to be doing in some some scenes with those kind of sprites

The weird choreography can probably be blamed on Bamco's cutting and editing the PV. But the sprites.. they better do something about it.
---
So I heard you like Nyarlathotep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkcvP758390
#220SDBZPosted 12/13/2012 5:44:56 PM
Anyone bet that Legend of Kaiser will be the BGM of Mazinkaiser SKL when the scrander is attached? Does that mode have an official name? I'd like to call it "Legend Mode".
---
I'm just a Kamen Rider passing through. You'd better remember me! - Tsukasa Kadoya, Kamen Rider Decade. PSN ID - KamenRiderShinzo