Newest SRW game announced

#51Tendou88Posted 12/11/2012 7:52:45 PM
I thought the 3DS would get Gundam AGE. I guess it is too hard to fit in a SRW game.
#52Shaded_PhoenixPosted 12/11/2012 8:04:41 PM(edited)
JudasHelel posted...
Better be. Based on the scans there's only a marginal at best graphics bump from L. They gotta do something to show me it's a more advanced platform.

The scans themselves are only a marginal graphics bump from L.

Sid_Icarus posted...
I'm ok with that. I'd rather have Star Driver and Diebuster in Z3. Diebuster because it's a perfect fit with the rest of the Z cast, and Star Driver because odds are Z3 will be on a Sony system and I just want to easily play Star Driver.

I wouldn't. Partially because Z2 disappointed me enough that I just can't get hyped about it, no matter just how much more effective the game would be on a console superior to the PSP.

And partially because... Star Driver and Diebuster - Star Driver, especially; Diebuster, far less so, considering it's shortness - appearing in Z3 alongside as many as 40 other series would result in serious cutting of content. On the other hand, having TTGL in would make it theoretically possible for Diebuster itself to appear, but if there's no playable President or Banker, then it may just not be worth it, not to mention cutting Raging Bull or Professor Green as "minor" bosses.

Tendou88 posted...
I thought the 3DS would get Gundam AGE. I guess it is too hard to fit in a SRW game.

They'll do something eventually. It's just a question of what.

Also... It's not been that long, so there's no reason for AGE to appear in the first place.
---
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
#53KaneBlueriverPosted 12/11/2012 8:00:00 PM
The most important thing (to me) at this point is... will it have 3D effect or not.
---
Behold! Happy Robo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8p_eMBW2es
#54Shaded_PhoenixPosted 12/11/2012 8:02:04 PM
...That's a spoiler? Personally, 3D effects are useless to me, but then again, I have no depth perception.
---
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
#55souPosted 12/11/2012 8:05:12 PM
Tendou88 posted...

AGE was just finished, wait a year or two.

Ouch, is this the one game that will make me get a 3DS....

Looking at the series list, Kazuki Yao is now the sole VA who has voiced in every voiced SRW (excluding OG).
He voices Tiberius in Demonbane, and F.S. if we get to use Dragon Hive.
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia 2, Gundam: Battle Operation
#56CharREXPosted 12/11/2012 8:10:00 PM
Still no non-OG series for PS3 yet? Disappointed when I read 3DS
---
The ability to ask the right question is more than half the battle of finding the answer.
#57JL LeePosted 12/11/2012 8:15:30 PM
Considering that this game was delayed a year before completion, you can be very sure that the next PS3 SRW game will be at least 2 years in the making.
---
Currently playing: Bravely Default Flying Fairy (3DS), Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3)
#58LordIzaakPosted 12/11/2012 8:41:03 PM
The Puzzle Maps from D and J are making a return.
---
Why Review Scores Suck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcrqTGByb1s
#59SonsaruPosted 12/11/2012 8:41:53 PM
It's the roll over effect again. They can't announce the next SRW until the current one on the slate is released. One company is not going to have two games in the same series essentially competing with each other. The fact it has only been two weeks since OGs came out shows just how much that delay messed up their schedule.
---
More meat than web comics, less gristle than fanfics!
Totally original online fiction at www.armyofpuppets.com
#60kurimawtaktakPosted 12/11/2012 8:46:47 PM
LordIzaak posted...
The Puzzle Maps from D and J are making a return.

Oh god I love this feature!
---
Overcome supremacy with a thunderclap, leap through walls of time, surpass limit and fate, breakthrough future with one chance, and burst with heart in mind.