Newest SRW game announced

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
  3. Newest SRW game announced
2 years ago#61
ShinononoHouki posted...
So what the heck does UX stand for anyway?

Ultimate eXperiment?
---
You have the right to remain silent, anything you post will be misquoted, then used against you.
2 years ago#62
unlimited cross? anyways maybe this will spur people on to break 3DS reigon lock. i dont like the idea of buying a jp 3ds just for this.
---
currently playing:FF XIII,darksiders,tales of graces f,white knight chronicles 2,persona 4 arena,dynasty warriors gundam 3,warriors orochi 3,resident evil 6
2 years ago#63
yeah dunbine, 00 movie and destiny. please mecha gods, give me hine. and destiny impulse. and destiny hine custom. and rey
---
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!
2 years ago#64
forgot to ask is there gonna be a bundle with a 3ds xl?
---
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!
2 years ago#65
Sure hope there is! I'm making a simultaneous purchase anyways.
2 years ago#66
saltedham posted...

Highly doubt so, as there never was a SRW limited console. SD gundam on the other hand...
---
Previously Known as raging Hitomi.
3DS FC:5069-3994-5272 PSN:NanbuKaguya
2 years ago#67
ShinononoHouki posted...
saltedham posted...

Highly doubt so, as there never was a SRW limited console. SD gundam on the other hand...

Wasn't it annouced to have a special bundle? Though I'm not sure.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
2 years ago#68
Whelp, time to max out Zhao Yun and have him steamroll everything.
---
"Wait what?"
The most appropriate response to most things these days.
2 years ago#69
I will cry when this comes out and there's no way to play regionlocked games on a NA console. I will cry many tears.
---
2 years ago#70
Setsuna is gonna have an orgasm when he meets those SD Gundams.

He always wanted to be a Gundam so here's his chance to meet a real living breathing Gundam.
  1. Boards
  2. Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
  3. Newest SRW game announced

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived