Ex-hard playthrough log w/ video

#51superobo4everPosted 1/5/2013 4:08:29 PM
Yes fighting spirit always crits. I thought Alfimi can use 3 enables.. was I wrong =_= ?

I'm at stage 60, I also had Kai/Ryoto in the Grangust twin with Kusuha/Bullet lol but after watching your videos I wanna try different set. I thought about using Gilliam instead of Ryoto. Gilliam can cast awaken for each hope. Maybe spamming HTB Cannons again with that, having Mai as his main pilot I wanna see if the love bonus thing is useful for anything ^^ Also I wanna use the level 3 armor break weapon on the boss by Violent Assault command, or Leona.
---
SRW OG2nd getto!
#52mjfaqs(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 5:18:40 PM
>I thought Alfimi can use 3 enables.. was I wrong =_= ?

I had Alfimi a bit too low level to use 3 enables. She doesn't join able to do that automatically. It's probably a good idea to level her so she can do that, though.

Gilliam wouldn't be a bad idea in the Sanshiki. I mean he still has the most important seishin, Awaken. But where would you put Ryoto? Seems like his Soul seishin would kind of go to waste instead of powering the Sanshiki.

The level 2 love bonus is 9%, lv 3 is 12%, and you add 3% if they are together in a twin. I'm not sure if the love bonus still applies if they are inside the same robot like the sanshiki. Yeah it will make a difference, but I dunno if the tradeoff is worth it.

Lv 3 armor break is that much better than lv 2?
#53RockmanZeroEXEPosted 1/5/2013 5:31:34 PM
mjfaqs posted...
>I thought Alfimi can use 3 enables.. was I wrong =_= ?

I had Alfimi a bit too low level to use 3 enables. She doesn't join able to do that automatically. It's probably a good idea to level her so she can do that, though.

Gilliam wouldn't be a bad idea in the Sanshiki. I mean he still has the most important seishin, Awaken. But where would you put Ryoto? Seems like his Soul seishin would kind of go to waste instead of powering the Sanshiki.

The level 2 love bonus is 9%, lv 3 is 12%, and you add 3% if they are together in a twin. I'm not sure if the love bonus still applies if they are inside the same robot like the sanshiki. Yeah it will make a difference, but I dunno if the tradeoff is worth it.

Lv 3 armor break is that much better than lv 2?

I should try it probably, but does Ryoto being on the bottom unit grant Sanshiki Barrier, despite Kai not being a TK user
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#54superobo4everPosted 1/6/2013 1:15:48 PM(edited)
I finished the game today ^_^ my old 60gb ps3 kept freezing in the last 4 stages and suddenly the sound disappeared zzz, but now its working normally again, Thank god.

My bad I thought Gilliam's awaken costs 44 sp, but its same as Ryoto's 55, I remember the normal runs number =_=

the best way I found to spam maximum break is using Kusuha's awaken its less than 50, so each hope will give u awaken and additional sp.

I did something similar, I twinned SRX+Seolla (abilities are Nendou up+Ranged up+Support Attack up+EN+) used Ryusei's twin command, then with Grangust3+Bullet I kept spamming maximum breaks. I made Ryoto twin with Arado to move Arado near Seolla also you can use Ryoto's twin command to the level 3 armor breaking while that. I sent R gun with Axel near SRX and then moved Axel near the boss, sent more units to surround the boss for the additional damage.

I tried Mai as main pilot for grangust with Gilliam in earlier stage, twinned them with SRX, it wasn't bad but I just wanted that Grangust for maximum breaks.

if you level Alfimi to level 70 she can cast enable 3 times, I twinned her with Granzon and you know how that works for leveling lol if you need enables the best way is to cast hope on Alfimi over and over, better than wasting Radha sp on it.

I should write some little thread about it, lol I'm happy now I can play special mode without thinking of ex-hard stuff.
---
SRW OG2nd getto!