tips on morale gain?

#11shuist123Posted 12/18/2012 11:39:28 PM
You can find a way to spam the twin unit great rally spell that gives all units +5 morale.
#12KaneBlueriverPosted 12/18/2012 11:54:49 PM
d00kieb posted...

so let's say I have Kyosuke and Excellen in a twin and Arado and Seolla in another twin, Kyosuke and Arado (being main units) would've gotten the morale requirements but not Excellen and Seolla.

does that mean I have to switch Excellen and Seolla to main units for them to obtain the kills for morale gain?

I would advise you not to twin unit characters that have combination attacks. Mainly cause you want to use Rampage Ghost and Twin Bird Strike initiated during Maximum Break.

Example:
http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm19540368
---
Behold! Happy Robo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8p_eMBW2es
#13d00kieb(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 12:10:08 AM
Point taken... although I was just trying to get MB to work in the first place :)
---
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
#14KaneBlueriverPosted 12/19/2012 12:24:14 AM
The easiest way is instead of focusing on your sub characters, on your previous turn before using MB, find four of your characters that already have 140 morals and make sure they're next to each other. Next turn, separate your current twin unit and attach all the 140 moral characters in twin. Then use Maximum Break.

If you're evenly killing of your grunts. Then most of your main characters should have 140 morals.
---
Behold! Happy Robo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8p_eMBW2es
#15VegerunksPosted 12/19/2012 12:33:19 AM(edited)
The best Way I've learned is make 2 twins right off the bat out of the ones you want to get the Max break with. Then once the leader of each twin reaches 130 Morale(Shouldn't take too long I have 4+ twins every mission going between 142 and 150 and i just reached stage 18.) Then Push Square before selecting that group to change leaders and then get a few kills with them. That will usually get both sets to 140.

Edit:Forgot to finish what I was saying lmao.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#16afreaknamedpetePosted 12/19/2012 12:39:49 AM
Zengar, being relatively high armor and possessing little to no ranged weapons, is really easy to get morale with. Throw him into a group of grunts, they'll attack him because he can't counterattack, guard the attacks, and you get instant high morale. This kinda works with Kyosuke - both characters you need lots of morale for. This helps alot when there's not enough grunts to go around.

Not a big fan of Maximum Break though. Pretty much the only way to take out most retreating bosses, and because of it Kyosuke ends up hogging all the boss PP drops.
---
Megido! Megidola! Megidolaon! Sine! Cosine! Tangeton!
#17werasdzxcPosted 12/19/2012 2:13:47 AM
afreaknamedpete posted...
Not a big fan of Maximum Break though. Pretty much the only way to take out most retreating bosses, and because of it Kyosuke ends up hogging all the boss PP drops.

PP is split evenly on new game+ so it doesn't really matter in the long run.
---
Speedwagon withdraws coolly.
#18Kraker2kPosted 12/19/2012 2:57:20 AM
Kill all the grunts, making sure everyone gets a few kills.
Go into the menu settings and turn on the will display, that shows you the will of every unit on the map so you don't have to press a button all the time to look it up.
---
UK/PSN: Kraker2k