Secret Thread 2: (NOTE: May contain spoilers, come at your own risk)

#1RockmanZeroEXEPosted 12/23/2012 3:29:15 AM
So, new thread being made. I'm going to list everything we've found so far and still need searching.

Known

Masoukishin Units Extra Attacks
Masaki Route: 100 combined kills by end of Stage 17
Characters counted: Masaki, Tytti, Mio, Precia.
Ryune Route: 75 combined kills by end of Stage 17
Characters counted: Ryuune, Yang Long, Zash.
Following this Cybuster, Gadess, Zamzeed, Diablo, Valsione R, Granveil, Galguard will have new final attacks.
Masaki, Tytti, Mio and Yang Long returns in stage 44 while Ryuune, Precia and Zash returns in stage 46.
NOTE: These do not include initial kills that late joining characters have on them when they join. With initial kills included on Masaki's route it works out to be about 127 combined kills between the four of them while on Ryuune's route, the three of them needs around 97 combined kills.

Dygenguar's Built-in Weapons
Zengar must have 60 kills by stage 42.
Secret Items

Twisted Headband
Obtained after stage 35 Earth route, have Bullet convince KoOuKi.

Mark of the Brave
On Stage 37 have Michiru shoot down 3 Mass-Produced Jinrai.

Spirit of Steel
Obtained after stage 49. Both Lefina's and Tetsuya's kill count must be at least 55 or more.

Boost Hammer
On Stage 39 using Arado, Seolla, or Latooni either destroy Chienne(シエンヌ) or have her retreat.

MTDM/Micro Tesla Drive Missile Shooter
On stage 43, have Ibis shoot down 6 enemies. At the end of the stage, she must have at least 50 kills or more. Obtained after the stage.

Still confirming and searching

Forte Gigas
Some guidelines that need some refining, possible a point system
By the end of stage 46, both Josh's and Rim's kill count must be at least 70 or more.
On stage 47: DO NOT let Josh and Rim engage in any battle and enter any battleship. Reach the furthest entry point with either Josh or Rim and fulfill the requirements for the stage's SR point by 6 turns.
Forte Gigas should be available after clearing stage 48 (You'll get a confirmation with a dialogue scene)

T-LINK Sensor and G Territory
Basic guideline that needs more testing so far:
On stage 21, every pilot must shoot down at least 2 enemies. Obtained after clearing the stage.

High Spec CPU
Some possible basic guidelines from the japanese wiki, needs some confirmation
On stage 41, Zengar must destroy Jinrai.
On stage 42, lure the Jinrai to the designated point. Once it reaches the designated point, move the Double G robots (Dygenguar and Aussenseiter) next to the Jinrai. After that, use Zengar or Ratsel to reduce Jinrai's HP below 3000.

Shishiou Blade
We've narrowed it down, we just need to test this and get it confirmed.
At stage 38, Bullet and Kusuha must have a battle encounter once each with Kanan (JakuBuOh) and Taihou (BuJakuOh).
At stage 40, Bullet and Kusuha must have a battle encounter once each with Kanan (JakuBuOh) and Taihou (BuJakuOh).
At stage 40, destroy Kukuru with either Zengar or Rishu.
At the end of stage 40, Bullet's kill count is 50 or more (Note this is unknown if needed, I got lucky and had enough kills, I heard on the Japanese wiki there were people who had less then 50 kills with Bullet)
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#2RockmanZeroEXE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 3:52:37 AM(edited)
Graviton Launcher
Some guidelines that I assumed plus appearing on the Japanese wiki, Though the sure get way is listed below apparently, needs confirming
At stage 45, the Ladybird transport ship must have full HP when it's reaches the escape point. If it got damaged, it's okay to heal it as long as it reaches the escape point with full HP.
While Ing is still in Ashe, let Egretta reduce Ashe's HP to trigger the Tronium Engine event.
After Ing pilots the EX-Exbein, have a battle encounter with Amara.
After Ing pilots the EX-Exbein, Ing have to destroy Egretta.
By the end of stage 45, Ing's kill count is 70 or more.

Note for Graviton Launcher, I don't know if it's possible to pull it off with a unupgraded Ashe, and Banpresto will never do secrets that requires you to have an upgraded unit... so either we need a sure way of pulling this off nonupgraded, or it's rather a certain health amount that Egretta needs to be reduce by before he transforms into Exbein. I myself am sure I didn't force trigger the event cause, I took the whole 6 turns and still manage to get Graviton Launcher
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#3RockmanZeroEXE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 3:30:28 AM
You are now free to post. And thank you everyone who's helped out so far. It's been great help!
---
#4extremegunnerPosted 12/23/2012 3:56:48 AM
it is increasingly frustrating try to figure out the graviton launcher sigh... In my game the ladybird barely survived before escaping. I wonder if the ship HP is really that critical as I've read from others remarked that despite the ladybird escape unscathed they still can't get the launcher
#5RockmanZeroEXE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 3:59:59 AM
extremegunner posted...
it is increasingly frustrating try to figure out the graviton launcher sigh... In my game the ladybird barely survived before escaping. I wonder if the ship HP is really that critical as I've read from others remarked that despite the ladybird escape unscathed they still can't get the launcher

I think it might have to do with Egretta and damaging him to a certain amount of health. I can't pull this off, and that's the only thing I did differently (I'm pretty sure I attacked Egretta for the hell of it the first time, and the 2nd time, I avoided trying, cause I figured it was pointless, which I couldn't get Graviton Launcher, which means there might be a link between the two).

Trust me, It's been annoying to set up and try again only to fail after getting it the first time.
---
#6Saint Dragon OsirisPosted 12/23/2012 5:03:26 AM(edited)
Shishiou Blade
We've narrowed it down, we just need to test this and get it confirmed.
At stage 38, Bullet and Kusuha must have a battle encounter once each with Kanan (JakuBuOh) and Taihou (BuJakuOh).
At stage 40, Bullet and Kusuha must have a battle encounter once each with Kanan (JakuBuOh) and Taihou (BuJakuOh).
At stage 40, destroy Kukuru with either Zengar or Rishu.
At the end of stage 40, Bullet's kill count is 50 or more (Note this is unknown if needed, I got lucky and had enough kills, I heard on the Japanese wiki there were people who had less then 50 kills with Bullet)

But I didn't destroy Kukuru and got it. I only had battle interactions with them.
---
We must formulate keikaku. "Keikaku" means plan! - Argosy Captain
#7extremegunnerPosted 12/23/2012 6:00:50 AM
I gave up on that damn launcher, not a good way to spend my entire weekend trying to figure out this obscure secret
#8FencedudePosted 12/23/2012 6:02:06 AM
Its worth noting, regarding "no secret requires upgrades", getting Shouko and the Mark Sechs in K required five bars of weapon upgrades on the Mark Elf.
---
Birth, Childhood, Loss, Compensation, Purpose, Defeat, Pain, Depression, Defilement, Validation, Victory, Death, Rebirth, Love
#9Shaded_PhoenixPosted 12/23/2012 6:31:54 AM
Fencedude posted...
Its worth noting, regarding "no secret requires upgrades", getting Shouko and the Mark Sechs in K required five bars of weapon upgrades on the Mark Elf.

To be specific, it didn't literally require it, but the specific requirement that need to met was practically impossible with less than that. Of course, the requirement in question was exceptionally likely, except for that one point of contention... which, honestly, everyone with half a brain tried despite that, hoping that it would work right then and there.
---
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
#10extremegunnerPosted 12/23/2012 7:43:52 AM
The Japanese folks classified SSP Drink as a secret:
http://www45.atwiki.jp/2ndsrwog/pages/34.html

And no news on the Graviton Launcher >.<