Secret Thread 2: (NOTE: May contain spoilers, come at your own risk)

#171SteveO 528Posted 12/31/2012 9:15:28 PM
What were Josh and Rim's kill counts at the time?
---
"Brush away those tears underneath your mask!"
Segata Sanshiro...gone, but not forgotten.
#172XXxXCarlosXxXXpPosted 1/1/2013 12:21:42 AM
Also got forte gigas.

Rim had 81 kill at the end of stage 46 and josh had 98

On stage 47 finished in 5 turns without a single battle for josh and rim, they got to the last point as a twin unit.

Still on 47 i killed everything except for the regenerating boss before they got to the last point.

On 48 killed umbra on turn 5. Josh and rim killed a grunt each and convinced glacies still on turn 5.

Well, the guidelines seem to be correct as i did nothing too special.

Also, if it matters, josh and rim had interactions with aquila ( if that's correct, i cant remember his name ) whenever he showed up.
---
Mazin GO!!!
#173intdex88Posted 1/1/2013 12:27:43 AM
SteveO 528 posted...
What were Josh and Rim's kill counts at the time?

Josh had 76 kills during Stage 46 and Rim had 72 kills during Stage 46. After getting Forte Gigas, their kill were the same as their Stage 46 kill count.
#174RockmanZeroEXE(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 12:54:01 AM
It's great that everyone getting Forte Gigas... can we just have a couple of people debunk the fact that we need Aquila conversation or not >_>.... seems like everyone is saying... oh yeah, had an interaction with Aquila >_>....
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#175RockmanZeroEXE(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 12:56:29 AM
Also.... seriously, someone needs to fix some of those cheat codes thingy. as they're a. not all 100% and b.

For the longest time been trying to correct MTDM Shooter on that it's six kills and not 8 =.=.....
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#176Kraker2kPosted 1/2/2013 1:09:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#177Kraker2kPosted 1/2/2013 1:28:18 PM
Despite going through and reading this thread, I am still confused regarding how you gain the Masoukishin secret attacks on a 2nd run.
Can anyone be kind enough to dumb it down for me?
---
UK/PSN: Kraker2k
#178RockmanZeroEXE(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 8:29:30 PM
Kraker2k posted...
Despite going through and reading this thread, I am still confused regarding how you gain the Masoukishin secret attacks on a 2nd run.
Can anyone be kind enough to dumb it down for me?

I don't believe it was ever made clear. People have stated 2 different things.

A. You need to get a total of x amount of kills again among said people.

or

B. Kill carryover isn't counted as part of the initial kills and is actually added to your x amount of kills needed. Hence having to do less work on the subsequent playthroughs

It'd be nice if we have confirmation....
---
#179XXxXCarlosXxXXpPosted 1/3/2013 8:22:04 PM
About that thing with rim of when one of her personalities die, i just got to that point, and i remember that in the beginning there was a discussion about support attack and defends determining witch personality lives. Was that true or just a rumor?

For me the serious one lived, and judging by her final attack animation where she prays for the dead one's help it does not seem like i could make the other one live. (But the other one was my favorite, so i want to know).
---
Mazin GO!!!
#180SteveO 528Posted 1/3/2013 8:41:28 PM
Having Kris stick around was just a rumor. Liana always goes solo after you get Glacies and Ventus.
---
"Brush away those tears underneath your mask!"
Segata Sanshiro...gone, but not forgotten.