Secret Thread 2: (NOTE: May contain spoilers, come at your own risk)

#251AltairionPosted 1/29/2013 7:53:28 PM
I'd just like to throw out there I'm sure I had all the battle encounters needed (4 on stage 38 and 4 on stage 40), and did NOT get the shishioh blade. I didn't kill Kukuru with Sanger or Rishu (killed her with Axel, I think), and Bullet had 60+ kills going into the stage.

Dunno what happened.
---
#252RockmanZeroEXE(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:45:14 PM
Altairion posted...
I'd just like to throw out there I'm sure I had all the battle encounters needed (4 on stage 38 and 4 on stage 40), and did NOT get the shishioh blade. I didn't kill Kukuru with Sanger or Rishu (killed her with Axel, I think), and Bullet had 60+ kills going into the stage.

Dunno what happened.

Don't know what to tell you, did the exact same thing you did, and got Shishio blade... though my bullet had 51 kills lol.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#253Heavenwing001Posted 1/30/2013 2:41:27 AM
Altairion posted...

Dunno what happened.

The conversation in stage 38 need to be with the combine shi shin enemy mech not when they separate.

Kushuha and bullet have conversation with kanan and taiho before and after they combine in stage 38. I think only the conversations with combine mech count for the secret. Although I did both in stage 38 and kill kukuri with zengar in stage 40 and I got the blade
#254AltairionPosted 1/30/2013 6:52:45 AM
Ohh, you know that might've been it. I think i might've gotten the stage 38 conversations before they combined. Thanks for clearing that up.

Once I didn't get the shishioh blade I ended up feeding russel a bunch of kills. I'll get that free electron cannon even if it kills me at this rate.
---
#255TenkiHiryuPosted 2/1/2013 1:37:56 PM
Do I really need to go through earth route to get forte gigas?
#256Shale0Posted 2/1/2013 1:56:06 PM
Per the Perfect Bible, no. The only requirements listed there are in S47: 70 kills for Josh and Rim each, no battle encounters for either one during the stage, and reach the farthest entry point within six turns.
---
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/iraq/casualties/facesofthefallen.htm
#257Saint Dragon OsirisPosted 2/1/2013 11:54:48 PM
lol, Terada trolled us so hard. He literally said we'd have to do various stuff for Fortegigas from one of those Voice Spalogs akin to Vysaga in OG2.
---
We must formulate keikaku. "Keikaku" means plan! - Argosy Captain
#258TenkiHiryuPosted 2/2/2013 6:25:22 AM
lol I just think the game hates me. I've been trying all of the ways posted here, Akuratsu and on SRWG-W and still no forte gigas @_@ driving mad
#259Azure_lKitePosted 2/2/2013 6:46:14 AM
TenkiHiryu posted...
lol I just think the game hates me. I've been trying all of the ways posted here, Akuratsu and on SRWG-W and still no forte gigas @_@ driving mad

I got it on my first try... And I used it for like 2 stages.

I mean, it's a great unit, but Geant Chevalier/Dea Blanche Neige are way cooler IMO.

Do you want mine? :v
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
#260AltairionPosted 2/2/2013 9:13:19 AM
I wanted to use their Geant Chevalier/Dea Blanche Neige since I upgraded the older versions previously, but they look really really dumb so I will probably shoot for the forte gigas on all subsequent playthroughs.
---