So way back when...

#1SazukeEXPosted 1/2/2013 12:22:27 AM
Why is it that Shu was happy to fight everyone but didn't want to fight Xenia?
---
-Canon FE7 Lovers- Hector/Farina, Lyn/Rath, Eliwood/Ninian, Nino/Jaffar, Barte/Karla, Priscilla/Erk, Wil/Rebecca, Pent/Louise, Raven/Lucius, Legault/Isadora
#2AlasterBPosted 1/2/2013 1:06:56 AM
Presumably, it's because she's his cousin.
---
~Alaster
#3Knux19Posted 1/2/2013 1:08:29 AM
I recall something about him needing to die to break his ties with Volkruss (which apparently weren't renewed when Luorzol revived him).
---
Pants are not a "group activity"
#4SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 1:22:51 AM(edited)
I dunno about cousins considering the whole Monica being crazy in love with Shu and all which would make that pretty disgusting... You'know, cousincest and all.

I don't think the dying thing was really troubling him. He seemed happy to fight everyone that confronted him but Xenia.
---
-Canon FE7 Lovers- Hector/Farina, Lyn/Rath, Eliwood/Ninian, Nino/Jaffar, Barte/Karla, Priscilla/Erk, Wil/Rebecca, Pent/Louise, Raven/Lucius, Legault/Isadora
#5fariosPosted 1/2/2013 2:23:38 AM
Wait when did this happen?
---
"He was my best friend and I'll always believe in him." -- John Watson
#6FlamingGnatsPosted 1/2/2013 2:26:05 AM
Believe it or not, love/marriage between cousins isn't as taboo as you'd think.
---
Playthroughs, etc!
http://www.youtube.com/user/FlamingGnats
#7SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 3:57:05 AM
@G had this, forget if the others did. Shu was set up to die against the Heroes and taunts everyone except Xenia who he never wanted to fight for some reason. Easy to miss since most drop Xenia for the last fight for power house characters/mecha.

Sadly Xenia didn't say anything back to Shu's comments over their forced battle.

Still seems very awkward. Especially if they are very closely related cousins.
---
#8Shaded_PhoenixPosted 1/2/2013 4:42:23 AM(edited)
SazukeEX posted...
Still seems very awkward. Especially if they are very closely related cousins.

Second cousins is not taboo at all. First cousins is only frowned upon thanks to various royal families being far too excessive about it, sometimes leading to genetic defects - and it's still not illegal in most parts of the world. Even... well not most parts of the US, but slightly less than half, and almost every other western nation.

It could still be plenty awkward, but it's not actually wrong.
---
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
#9Shannon_ForakerPosted 1/2/2013 5:34:15 AM
SazukeEX posted...
I dunno about cousins considering the whole Monica being crazy in love with Shu and all which would make that pretty disgusting... You'know, cousincest and all.

Your Anerican is showing
---
Vice Admiral Shannon Foraker, Republic of Haven
Oops...
#10SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 5:49:24 AM
Still disgusting, don't like the idea of having a higher chance of giving the bird to newborns before they even had a chance.

So really, they're First Cousins and... Are into each other? I mean, I know Monica is a Shu lover but is Xenia? She does call him Kristov as well.
---