Will this game ever get a patch?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
  3. Will this game ever get a patch?
2 years ago#1
I don't know that it needs a patch for anything, but i believe this is the first PS3 game that i've ever played that hasn't had a single patch update yet. Just seems weird to never get an update.
---
Little kids driving carts downhill with hilarious results. Check at 1:08 for best crash.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HB0wyvXFeg
2 years ago#2
well this IS Banpresto's first PS3 game IIRC, maybe they don't want to accidentally create a potentially game breaking glitch? there's only a couple freezes that you'd probably never run into (for example killing somewhere around 600+ enemies in a single stage or having excellen a subpilot for the sanshiki)

edit: the excellen one only applies if it was the case before the stage where you get RKO/KRO because it apparently screws with the event twin placements
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
2 years ago#3
Those ARE pretty small potatoes. Absolutely nothing compared to W, where Ignore Size didn't work.
---
Pants are not a "group activity"
2 years ago#4
Ignore Size didn't work because the game didn't apply the size modifiers to hit and damage. As a result, battleships could dodge reasonably-well, and small enemies weren't nearly as difficult to hit. And the Valzacard was a ninja. NOTHING could hit it. Something that high-spec that doesn't have to worry about losing dodge against smaller enemies? AND it has the armor to take hits, unlike Tekkamen? Yeah, no wonder everyone says it's broken.
  1. Boards
  2. Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
  3. Will this game ever get a patch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived