Will this game ever get a patch?

#1ssjfozzPosted 1/25/2013 2:32:23 PM
I don't know that it needs a patch for anything, but i believe this is the first PS3 game that i've ever played that hasn't had a single patch update yet. Just seems weird to never get an update.
---
Little kids driving carts downhill with hilarious results. Check at 1:08 for best crash.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HB0wyvXFeg
#2jonnovision1Posted 1/25/2013 2:49:04 PM(edited)
well this IS Banpresto's first PS3 game IIRC, maybe they don't want to accidentally create a potentially game breaking glitch? there's only a couple freezes that you'd probably never run into (for example killing somewhere around 600+ enemies in a single stage or having excellen a subpilot for the sanshiki)

edit: the excellen one only applies if it was the case before the stage where you get RKO/KRO because it apparently screws with the event twin placements
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#3Knux19Posted 1/25/2013 2:45:30 PM
Those ARE pretty small potatoes. Absolutely nothing compared to W, where Ignore Size didn't work.
---
Pants are not a "group activity"
#4Sans PantsPosted 1/25/2013 9:36:16 PM
Ignore Size didn't work because the game didn't apply the size modifiers to hit and damage. As a result, battleships could dodge reasonably-well, and small enemies weren't nearly as difficult to hit. And the Valzacard was a ninja. NOTHING could hit it. Something that high-spec that doesn't have to worry about losing dodge against smaller enemies? AND it has the armor to take hits, unlike Tekkamen? Yeah, no wonder everyone says it's broken.