You know what I find funny (Spoilers)

#31BassGSnewtype(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:57:18 AM
I just had a thought, what if Mitsuko Isurugi turns out to be Etzira Torah from Balmar?
---
Evil beware, we have waffles.
The Official Granveil pilot of the SRW OG 2nd Board
#32Vincent_VincentPosted 2/5/2013 2:21:51 AM
And while you are at it, what if the last DGG unit is called DaiVincent? am just asking questions.
#33RockmanZeroEXEPosted 2/6/2013 1:08:22 AM
Vincent_Vincent posted...
And while you are at it, what if the last DGG unit is called DaiVincent? am just asking questions.

That was terrible... absolutely terrible. Should have said DaiRider instead to honor the Kamen Rider routine XP.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#34Vincent_VincentPosted 2/6/2013 4:58:43 AM
You are totally missing the point.
#35RockmanZeroEXEPosted 2/6/2013 10:51:12 AM
Vincent_Vincent posted...
You are totally missing the point.

Or am I? I'm just saying I had a preference for your choice of words or rather naming :P.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#36Sans PantsPosted 2/6/2013 2:22:38 PM
"what if Mitsuko Isurugi turns out to be Etzira Torah from Balmar?"
I don't see how that could work in-universe without brainwashing or un-brainwashing. But I don't see anything wrong with Mitsuko staying the way she is.
#37BassGSnewtype(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:35:04 PM
Sans Pants posted...
"what if Mitsuko Isurugi turns out to be Etzira Torah from Balmar?"
I don't see how that could work in-universe without brainwashing or un-brainwashing. But I don't see anything wrong with Mitsuko staying the way she is.

It was more of an example, since Euzeth was able to hide on earth for so long, what if other Balmarians are on earth?
---
#38BassGSnewtype(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:50:53 PM
bump
---