Cobray Gordon, Anyone?

#11Lynx_AmaliPosted 1/31/2013 7:50:49 PM
eisa posted...
@KaneBlueriver, Mellow_RG,

Thanks for the input, and considering that at SRW4 Shuu had his Neo Granzon, There is no hope he'll get it in OG2, but maybe as you said in OG3.

He won't.
Neo Granzon is created using Volkruss's dark power. As Shu was under his influence in 4 and OG Gaiden, he was able to use it. As of EX and 2nd OG, he was not under the influence and thus unable to use the Neo Granzon.

Now, there is talk if I recall correctly about a possible ' true' upgrade for the Granzon in Masoukishin 2: Revelation of an Evil God, but for where that's set in the OG timeline, I have no clue.
#12AlasterBPosted 2/2/2013 7:29:20 PM
Lynx_Amali posted...

He won't.
Neo Granzon is created using Volkruss's dark power. As Shu was under his influence in 4 and OG Gaiden, he was able to use it. As of EX and 2nd OG, he was not under the influence and thus unable to use the Neo Granzon.

Now, there is talk if I recall correctly about a possible ' true' upgrade for the Granzon in Masoukishin 2: Revelation of an Evil God, but for where that's set in the OG timeline, I have no clue.

And yet, Shu piloted the Neo Granzon in the second half of LoE1, well after cutting his ties with Volkruss at the end of EX. Honestly, the relationship between Granzon, Neo Granzon, and Volkruss is unclear at best, and whether or not we'll ever have the Neo at our fingertips in the OG series is impossible to predict. My personal suggestion is neither to hope for it, nor discount it, and simply be pleasantly surprised if by some chance it does happen.
---
~Alaster
#13RockmanZeroEXEPosted 2/4/2013 9:46:40 AM
Wasn't it more that he disliked using Neo Granzon if anything more. At least from what I understood from when I played and I think one of the board members confirmed this.

Also with regards to Cobray..... it depends whether that interferences is now gone that allows Cobray to enter the OG-verse, otherwise, he won't be able to enter.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#14Lynx_AmaliPosted 2/4/2013 1:21:42 PM
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
Wasn't it more that he disliked using Neo Granzon if anything more. At least from what I understood from when I played and I think one of the board members confirmed this.

Also with regards to Cobray..... it depends whether that interferences is now gone that allows Cobray to enter the OG-verse, otherwise, he won't be able to enter.

It was more something among the lines of it used dark power and Shu didn't want to succumb to it again, I think. I could be wrong.

@Alastor:

FFFF.. I forgot about that. Which route was that again?
#15RockmanZeroEXEPosted 2/4/2013 1:26:32 PM
Lynx_Amali posted...
RockmanZeroEXE posted...

It was more something among the lines of it used dark power and Shu didn't want to succumb to it again, I think. I could be wrong.

@Alastor:

FFFF.. I forgot about that. Which route was that again?

That was probably it. Not wanting to succumb to those dark powers again.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#16MSZsamaPosted 2/4/2013 4:54:43 PM(edited)
Lynx_Amali posted...

I forgot about that. Which route was that again?

The Volkruss ruote, Neo Granzon joins in the second last stage.
#17RamzaBWPosted 2/6/2013 8:18:07 PM
Ing is Cobray in OGverse

You heard it here first
#18JL LeePosted 2/6/2013 9:04:53 PM
For once, I kinda miss stipl and his nonsensical drivel.
---
Currently playing: Dragon Quest VII (3DS), EX Troopers (PS3)
#19kurimawtaktakPosted 2/6/2013 10:03:11 PM
RamzaBW posted...
Ing is Cobray in OGverse

You heard it here first

Your implying that each parallel world has a chosen potential 'time diver'?
---
Overcome supremacy with a thunderclap, leap through walls of time, surpass limit and fate, breakthrough future with one chance, and burst with heart in mind.
#20BassGSnewtypePosted 2/7/2013 1:17:22 AM
kurimawtaktak posted...
RamzaBW posted...
Ing is Cobray in OGverse

You heard it here first

Your implying that each parallel world has a chosen potential 'time diver'?

That would make alot of sense actually.
---
Evil beware, we have waffles.
The Official Granveil pilot of the SRW OG 2nd Board