Cobray Gordon, Anyone?

#31kurimawtaktakPosted 2/9/2013 11:17:53 AM
Basically, each @2 mains have a part of the overall story. Kusuha is the deja vu thing, Zengar interacts with the maiden girl, Arado deals with the machinery children, and Ibis takes care of Irui.
---
Overcome supremacy with a thunderclap, leap through walls of time, surpass limit and fate, breakthrough future with one chance, and burst with heart in mind.
#32RockmanZeroEXEPosted 2/9/2013 4:35:22 PM
Heavenwing001 posted...
only kushuha route is canon cos only them and srx team have de javu with cross gate and not Zenger, touma and ilbis.

They're all canon... also mind you that a better reason why they have Deja Vu is because they're psychodrivers. Though I could be recalling wrong.

Also Touma shouldn't have much knowledge of any previous events aka Alpha 1, Gaiden and 2 >_>....
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#33Heavenwing001Posted 2/9/2013 7:19:40 PM
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
Heavenwing001 posted...
only kushuha route is canon cos only them and srx team have de javu with cross gate and not Zenger, touma and ilbis.

They're all canon... also mind you that a better reason why they have Deja Vu is because they're psychodrivers. Though I could be recalling wrong.

Also Touma shouldn't have much knowledge of any previous events aka Alpha 1, Gaiden and 2 >_>....

Not all psycho driver have the de javu. Other @1 lead mention they have no have memory of the cross gate in stage 59 and they are puzzle.by it.

When the @1 lead mention why only kushuha and not them have de javu, I was thinking that's because you guys got ditch from the story both in @ and ogs

Also cross gate only appear in @3 so touma and Zenger should have knowledge about it if all route is canon.
#34Saint Dragon OsirisPosted 2/9/2013 7:27:18 PM(edited)
also mind you that a better reason why they have Deja Vu is because they're psychodrivers. Though I could be recalling wrong.

You're actually way off. Mai and Aya don't remember ANY events from the previous cycle of the multiverse. The only people in your party that seems to inherit any memories from the previous cycle (so far) are Kusuha, Bullet, and Ryusei. Euzeth details that the people that can inherit memories are completely random and it's also random how much memories those people will inherit. Euzeth and Ingram inherited pretty much all their memories while Kusuha, Bullet, and Ryusei barely remember anything.

The reason why Kusuha and Bullet are the only @ mains to inherit memories and not any of the other mains is obviously because they are the main characters of the @ saga. I'm not saying the other characters don't have canon stories, but Kusuha and Bullet are definitely the main characters.
---
We must formulate keikaku. "Keikaku" means plan! - Argosy Captain
#35RockmanZeroEXEPosted 2/9/2013 7:35:00 PM
Saint Dragon Osiris posted...
also mind you that a better reason why they have Deja Vu is because they're psychodrivers. Though I could be recalling wrong.

You're actually way off. Mai and Aya don't remember ANY events from the previous cycle of the multiverse. The only people in your party that seems to inherit any memories from the previous cycle (so far) are Kusuha, Bullet, and Ryusei. Euzeth details that the people that can inherit memories are completely random and it's also random how much memories those people will inherit. Euzeth and Ingram inherited pretty much all their memories while Kusuha, Bullet, and Ryusei barely remember anything.

The reason why Kusuha and Bullet are the only @ mains to inherit memories and not any of the other mains is obviously because they are the main characters of the @ saga. I'm not saying the other characters don't have canon stories, but Kusuha and Bullet are definitely the main characters.

Hence I put I could be remembering wrong.... that was also more to address that it doesn't mean x stories are non-canon.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ