Cameo, Prequel..(spoiler)

#1ManstartPosted 2/1/2013 4:37:29 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but I did not see any... I mean, team TD is introduced in OG2. Hugo is introduced in OG2. In this game, theres none. No Selena, no Cobray, no Asakim. No storyline gets an early start in this game except Touma...

I honestly expected to see Selena in at least 1 stage, or even half a stage. She could have well be a spy in gaiasaber. chance wasted.
---
AC Milan - 7 time European champion, 4 time European supercup winner
#2SazukeEXPosted 2/1/2013 5:12:23 PM
They mentioned something about an incident on the moon which means that the Facility Calvina was at was most likely destroyed than.... Which means she's now in the hospital by the end of the game.

Yay, finally Calvina!

And I'm sure someone on the board mentioned that the W Family was mentioned somewhere at least by fame.
---
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
#3Lynx_AmaliPosted 2/1/2013 6:43:40 PM(edited)
Actually, Hugo was introduced in OG Gaiden (Episode 2.5), not OG2.
Just a minor correction.

And Sazuke, the Ardyguns were not mentioned. It would not surprise me at all to see them in the next game though.

As for this game's cameo/prequel, we do have Touma and if you want to get really picky, you-know-who-killed-the-Hucks.
#4Shale0Posted 2/1/2013 8:50:57 PM
The Ardyguns aren't mentioned, but there's a scene with a shadowy guy who looks a good deal like Blessfield resigning from the military.
---
It's a man's life in the British Dental Association!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/iraq/casualties/facesofthefallen.htm
#5MarioakPosted 2/2/2013 12:36:08 AM
Shale0 posted...
The Ardyguns aren't mentioned, but there's a scene with a shadowy guy who looks a good deal like Blessfield resigning from the military.

Need picture of this! I think I miss it or just can't remember...
---
Unlockable Content? You mean DLC right?
Cookie Cookie Cookie start with "C" -Cookie Monster
#6Kraker2kPosted 2/2/2013 7:02:14 AM
Shale0 posted...

Need picture of this! I think I miss it or just can't remember...

I second this, the only shadowy guy on Earth I recall is Altail/Euzeth when he's talking to Nibhal.
---
UK/PSN: Kraker2k
#7SazukeEXPosted 2/2/2013 12:05:36 PM
Eh, just going with what I know from the board for the W cast. Though I'm sure they'll be in the next OGs no matter what. Would be strange if they just used only some more side stories, J, and a bit more @3 for the next game.
---
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
#8MarioakPosted 2/2/2013 11:49:28 PM
Yep hope so, W cast should appear in the next OG, No need to hold them back anymore plus they have time skip which could extent to 4th OG.

Database should join with the good guy before fighting against Keisar Ephes.
---
Unlockable Content? You mean DLC right?
Cookie Cookie Cookie start with "C" -Cookie Monster